- Business types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
Case StudiesNews and PR
- The contactless customer: A more hospitable approach to digital transformation
- The full fibre future is now: Is retail ready for the big switch off?
- The road to success: How digital solutions are whipping the logistics industry into shape
- Why should your business consider switching to 10GB ethernet?
- Women in Leadership
- 2022 will drive a new need for speed
- Reflecting on COP26
- It’s time to get back to business
- Cardiff: An ultrafast city
- The connectivity market is changing fast: it’s time to upgrade
- TalkTalk is one the best places to work in the UK!
- TalkTalk Business: Finalists in Comms Council UK Awards 2021
- Business Full Fibre can drive post-lockdown success
- The new need for speed
- Ofcom report: UK digital dependency driven to new heights during lockdown
- Business Full Fibre - the what, where and why of full fibre
- Ultrafast Business Fibre: what it is and why you might need it
- Ultrafast Business Fibre is your back to business game changer
- Hybrid Working
- Our approach to customer service
- Supporting hybrid workers with our new cloud-based unified communications offering
- Why does Business Ultrafast Fibre matter to my business?
- Business New Year’s Resolutions
- FTTP FTW! New Research: Full Fibre Most Energy-Efficient Connectivity Method
- Five myths and misconceptions about Business Ultrafast Fibre
- Getting up to speed – Everything you need to know about Business Ultrafast Fibre
- Ready to supercharge your connectivity?
- Controlling costs is just one reason to move to cloud
- The New Business Wi-Fi Hub
- Business as unusual - making homeworking work for the new normal
- Working from home - is residential broadband up to the job?
- What’s the value of an empty desk? How homeworking could help balance the books
- Mitel Platinum Partner - We did it again!!
- Get an hour back every day
- What is a Leased Line?
- One thing you never hear in the office
- Prepare for the workplace of 2025 today: 3 simple steps
- 5 things you should consider before moving to the cloud
- What will the future of collaboration look like?
- The Northern Agenda
- How will machines unleash your business’ potential?
- Are UK workforces ready for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- What we learnt at Accelerate Her 2017
- Saying goodbye to legacy systems - ensuring a migration is trouble-free
- 5 tips to for a better work-life balance
- How our network investment helps digital transformation
- Telco forecast: what to expect in 2019?
- 4 connectivity options to consider when building a resilient network
- Hosted Voice – It’s time to make the move
- 3 reasons why you should consider Business VoIP in the next 6 months
- 4 top tips for hiring the best staff
- Businesses in the Gigabit fast lane
- A beginner's guide to CPaaS
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- 5 TED talks you won't want to miss
- 5 reasons to consider an IPVPN solution
- You’re busy right? But are you as productive as you think?
- Collaborating with Openreach to clear Britain’s Ethernet installation backlog
- The Future of Retail
- World Cup 2018: Watch it, tweet it, stream it
- 4 tips to thrive on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Flexibility and connectivity for the modern era
- Helping Manchester based SMEs succeed in 2021
- CityFibre Ethernet Access Circuit Promotion
- Mitel 10 Reasons
- Nobody can slow your business down with a dedicated leased line
- It’s time to get back to business
- Should Direct Internet Access be at the heart of your business?
- We’re finalists in the UK Complaint Handling Awards 2022!
- Small Businesses Buoyant in Run up to Christmas
- Join us in making the climate crisis history
- Lockdown Lessons
- Mental Health and Wellbeing: Helping our Colleagues
- Challenge 2030: How We're Helping Make the Climate Crisis History
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- How to help your staff get the most from their home connectivity
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Partner Restructure
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Employees want tech to improve productivity
- 1 in 3 British employees expect more workplace flexibility in the next decade
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- Only 1 in 5 workers see AI as a threat
- Are businesses ready to cope with tech advances?
- Preliminary FY17 Results
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- UK workers say OMG to RFID chip tracking
- Spend on Small Business Saturday up 15% to £717 Million
- TalkTalk Business launches new suite of Cloud-ready connectivity products
- TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
- TalkTalk launches FibreNation
- TalkTalk Business first to launch business-grade broadband packages to address huge surge in working from home
- A rapid response: how we’ve delivered critical connections during COVID-19
Over the last six months, the way businesses of all sizes work has changed dramatically. Throughout the UK, as more and more businesses adopted hybrid working practices, it became clear just how vital fast, reliable connectivity really is. At TalkTalk, we’re committed to making ultrafast broadband available to as many UK businesses as possible, so that they can unleash their full potential.
But with Full Fibre not available across all postcodes – and the national rollout not going to be complete before 2025 at the earliest – what can businesses outside the fortunate areas do to get the best connectivity possible? Say hello to Business Ultrafast Fibre…
Part of our range of ultrafast products, Business Ultrafast Fibre bridges the gap between our traditional fibre offering and Full Fibre, and delivers lightning-fast download speeds of up to 330Mbps, enabling businesses that can’t access Full Fibre to support the latest, bandwidth-hungry ways of working.
But how does it work? Our Business Ultrafast Fibre technology sends an altered frequency through copper cables to supercharge your old FTTC connectivity and dramatically increase the available speed and reliability. And because it enhances existing fibre connectivity, Business Ultrafast Fibre is often available in areas where Full Fibre hasn’t yet been rolled out, so even more businesses can access ultrafast speeds.
What’s more, it’s not only download speeds that benefit, Business Ultrafast Fibre also delivers super powered upload speeds of 50Mbps, giving businesses everything they need to be able to download large files, make crystal-clear VoIP call, upload videos and much more.
Businesses have never been more reliant on their connectivity than right now. And in these challenging times, a greater number of businesses need access to ultrafast fibre so they can work more efficiently and maximise productivity, while evolving their processes to accommodate new ways of working. With Business Ultrafast Fibre, we’re continuing our mission to deliver the next generation of connectivity to more businesses than ever, while enabling them to equip themselves with the connectivity needed to futureproof their operations – and crucially, we’ll be making it highly affordable too.
We’re providing two versions of our Business Ultrafast Fibre product: Simply Ultrafast and Complete Ultrafast. Both packages offer speeds of up to 300/50Mbs, as well as year-round support for UK businesses, seven days a week and totally unlimited ultrafast broadband, but the key difference is that Complete Ultrafast will include unlimited UK landline and mobile calls.
Jon Nowell, Director of Small business and Fibre for Every Business at TalkTalk Business understands the importance this connectivity will have for businesses across the UK and for their hybrid or remote working employees: “The widespread adoption of hybrid working practices and rapid digital acceleration that we’ve witnessed this year, shows that we simply cannot wait for the UK-wide rollout of Full Fibre to provide businesses with a fast and reliable connection. And, at a time when small-medium businesses are grappling with a range of challenges, increasing their bandwidth cost effectively will provide a much-needed boost.
“We also see this as being a welcome addition for those business owners and their workforces who are spending more time working from home and contending with conducting business on a residential connection. Our ultrafast, business-grade connectivity can be installed quickly and easily as a second line into many residential addresses, supporting those whose connectivity demands have increased during the past few months and who find themselves regularly battling for bandwidth.”
Business Ultrafast Fibre will be available to TalkTalk Business customers very soon and we’ll be sharing more exciting announcements about this fantastic new product in the coming weeks, so be sure to check our website and social channels for updates. Alternatively, you can register to be the first to know by calling us on 03301 629 838.