- Business types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
News and PR
- Cardiff: An ultrafast city
- The connectivity market is changing fast: it’s time to upgrade
- TalkTalk is one the best places to work in the UK!
- TalkTalk Business: Finalists in Comms Council UK Awards 2021
- Business Full Fibre can drive post-lockdown success
- The new need for speed
- Ofcom report: UK digital dependency driven to new heights during lockdown
- Business Full Fibre - the what, where and why of full fibre
- Ultrafast Business Fibre: what it is and why you might need it
- Ultrafast Business Fibre is your back to business game changer
- Hybrid Working
- Our approach to customer service
- Supporting hybrid workers with our new cloud-based unified communications offering
- Why does Business Ultrafast Fibre matter to my business?
- Business New Year’s Resolutions
- FTTP FTW! New Research: Full Fibre Most Energy-Efficient Connectivity Method
- Five myths and misconceptions about Business Ultrafast Fibre
- Getting up to speed – Everything you need to know about Business Ultrafast Fibre
- Ready to supercharge your connectivity?
- Controlling costs is just one reason to move to cloud
- The New Business Wi-Fi Hub
- Business as unusual - making homeworking work for the new normal
- Working from home - is residential broadband up to the job?
- What’s the value of an empty desk? How homeworking could help balance the books
- Mitel Platinum Partner - We did it again!!
- Get an hour back every day
- What is a Leased Line?
- One thing you never hear in the office
- Prepare for the workplace of 2025 today: 3 simple steps
- 5 things you should consider before moving to the cloud
- What will the future of collaboration look like?
- The Northern Agenda
- How will machines unleash your business’ potential?
- Are UK workforces ready for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- What we learnt at Accelerate Her 2017
- Saying goodbye to legacy systems - ensuring a migration is trouble-free
- 5 tips to for a better work-life balance
- How our network investment helps digital transformation
- Telco forecast: what to expect in 2019?
- 4 connectivity options to consider when building a resilient network
- Hosted Voice – It’s time to make the move
- 3 reasons why you should consider Business VoIP in the next 6 months
- 4 top tips for hiring the best staff
- Businesses in the Gigabit fast lane
- A beginner's guide to CPaaS
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- 5 TED talks you won't want to miss
- 5 reasons to consider an IPVPN solution
- You’re busy right? But are you as productive as you think?
- Collaborating with Openreach to clear Britain’s Ethernet installation backlog
- World Cup 2018: Watch it, tweet it, stream it
- 4 tips to thrive on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- The Future of Retail
- Flexibility and connectivity for the modern era
- Helping Manchester based SMEs succeed in 2021
- CityFibre Ethernet Access Circuit Promotion
- Join us in making the climate crisis history
- Lockdown Lessons
- Mental Health and Wellbeing: Helping our Colleagues
- Delivering Net Zero Carbon Emissions by 2030
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- How to help your staff get the most from their home connectivity
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Partner Restructure
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Employees want tech to improve productivity
- 1 in 3 British employees expect more workplace flexibility in the next decade
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- Only 1 in 5 workers see AI as a threat
- Are businesses ready to cope with tech advances?
- Preliminary FY17 Results
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- UK workers say OMG to RFID chip tracking
- Spend on Small Business Saturday up 15% to £717 Million
- TalkTalk Business launches new suite of Cloud-ready connectivity products
- TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
- TalkTalk launches FibreNation
- TalkTalk Business first to launch business-grade broadband packages to address huge surge in working from home
- A rapid response: how we’ve delivered critical connections during COVID-19
Supporting hybrid workers with our new cloud-based unified comms offering
We’re delighted to announce that we’re strengthening our unified communications and collaboration offering by adding two new best-in-class solutions: MiCloud Connect and MiCloud Flex from industry leaders, Mitel.
As demand for solutions that improve remote working processes increases, MiCloud Connect and MiCloud Flex enhance our suite of connectivity services for the growing number of businesses whose employees split their time between home and the office. The cloud-based solutions provide voice, video sharing and contact centre solutions on desktop and mobile, helping employees to work more efficiently.
This development is the latest in a longstanding relationship between TalkTalk Business and Mitel, with Mitel’s products already underpinning our unified communications solution. And as one of Mitel’s lead partners in the UK for MiCloud Connect and MiCloud Flex, this is a unique offering to businesses across the nation.
Commenting on the partnership, Ian Cairns, Enterprise Director at TalkTalk Business, said: “Working habits have shifted dramatically over the last year, and many operational changes are here to stay.
“More than ever, organisations require a forward-thinking IT strategy that drives productivity and enables collaboration. In an increasingly virtual world, there is a clear need to combine reliable, fast connectivity with tools that facilitate better communication – and through our partnership with Mitel, we’re helping to meet this demand.”
Mitel’s cloud-based solutions can be scaled up or down depending on the size of the organisation. The newest addition to our unified communications offering is split into two categories: MiCloud Connect – best suited to business with 5 to 500 employees – and MiCloud Flex, which can be implemented by companies with over 500 employees.
With end-to-end encryption, Mitel’s solutions deliver a secure way to manage users, permissions, company devices and billing, all from a single application. Businesses can also run virtual contact centres through both products, with built-in reporting.
The solutions integrate with popular enterprise software, including Teams, Salesforce, Office365, and Google, meaning employees can benefit from a seamless user experience, whether they’re in the office or working remotely.
MiCloud Connect and MiCloud Flex complement TalkTalk Business’ wider offering to business of all sizes, tying into a suite of services spanning unified communications, voice and data services, and wide area network (WAN) solutions.
Richard Roberts, Mitel’s Vice President, UK&I and Northern Europe said: “Mitel has long held the vision of a multi-faceted cloud – encompassing private, hybrid, and public – that meets the distinct needs of every business, allowing each company to migrate at its own pace to the model best suited to its strategy. By combining TalkTalk Business’ connectivity solutions with Mitel MiCloud, we enable companies of all sizes to benefit from end-to-end secure, reliable and flexible communication and collaboration capabilities to smoothly run their day-to-day operations in a hybrid working model.
“This is an exciting new phase of our long-standing relationship with TalkTalk Business that confirms our mutual trust and ambition to provide solutions able to adapt to specific customers’ business needs.”
To find out more about MiCloud Connect and MiCloud Flex and our hosted unified communications offering, please give us a call on 03301 739 112.