- Business types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
Case StudiesNews and PR
- 2022 will drive a new need for speed
- Reflecting on COP26
- It’s time to get back to business
- Cardiff: An ultrafast city
- The connectivity market is changing fast: it’s time to upgrade
- TalkTalk is one the best places to work in the UK!
- TalkTalk Business: Finalists in Comms Council UK Awards 2021
- Business Full Fibre can drive post-lockdown success
- The new need for speed
- Ofcom report: UK digital dependency driven to new heights during lockdown
- Business Full Fibre - the what, where and why of full fibre
- Ultrafast Business Fibre: what it is and why you might need it
- Ultrafast Business Fibre is your back to business game changer
- Hybrid Working
- Our approach to customer service
- Supporting hybrid workers with our new cloud-based unified communications offering
- Why does Business Ultrafast Fibre matter to my business?
- Business New Year’s Resolutions
- FTTP FTW! New Research: Full Fibre Most Energy-Efficient Connectivity Method
- Five myths and misconceptions about Business Ultrafast Fibre
- Getting up to speed – Everything you need to know about Business Ultrafast Fibre
- Ready to supercharge your connectivity?
- Controlling costs is just one reason to move to cloud
- The New Business Wi-Fi Hub
- Business as unusual - making homeworking work for the new normal
- Working from home - is residential broadband up to the job?
- What’s the value of an empty desk? How homeworking could help balance the books
- Mitel Platinum Partner - We did it again!!
- Get an hour back every day
- What is a Leased Line?
- One thing you never hear in the office
- Prepare for the workplace of 2025 today: 3 simple steps
- 5 things you should consider before moving to the cloud
- What will the future of collaboration look like?
- The Northern Agenda
- How will machines unleash your business’ potential?
- Are UK workforces ready for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- What we learnt at Accelerate Her 2017
- Saying goodbye to legacy systems - ensuring a migration is trouble-free
- 5 tips to for a better work-life balance
- How our network investment helps digital transformation
- Telco forecast: what to expect in 2019?
- 4 connectivity options to consider when building a resilient network
- Hosted Voice – It’s time to make the move
- 3 reasons why you should consider Business VoIP in the next 6 months
- 4 top tips for hiring the best staff
- Businesses in the Gigabit fast lane
- A beginner's guide to CPaaS
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- 5 TED talks you won't want to miss
- 5 reasons to consider an IPVPN solution
- You’re busy right? But are you as productive as you think?
- Collaborating with Openreach to clear Britain’s Ethernet installation backlog
- World Cup 2018: Watch it, tweet it, stream it
- 4 tips to thrive on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- The Future of Retail
- Flexibility and connectivity for the modern era
- Helping Manchester based SMEs succeed in 2021
- CityFibre Ethernet Access Circuit Promotion
- Mitel 10 Reasons
- Nobody can slow your business down with a dedicated leased line
- It’s time to get back to business
- Should Direct Internet Access be at the heart of your business?
- Small Businesses Buoyant in Run up to Christmas
- Join us in making the climate crisis history
- Lockdown Lessons
- Mental Health and Wellbeing: Helping our Colleagues
- Delivering Net Zero Carbon Emissions by 2030
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- How to help your staff get the most from their home connectivity
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Partner Restructure
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Employees want tech to improve productivity
- 1 in 3 British employees expect more workplace flexibility in the next decade
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- Only 1 in 5 workers see AI as a threat
- Are businesses ready to cope with tech advances?
- Preliminary FY17 Results
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- UK workers say OMG to RFID chip tracking
- Spend on Small Business Saturday up 15% to £717 Million
- TalkTalk Business launches new suite of Cloud-ready connectivity products
- TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
- TalkTalk launches FibreNation
- TalkTalk Business first to launch business-grade broadband packages to address huge surge in working from home
- A rapid response: how we’ve delivered critical connections during COVID-19
Here at TalkTalk Business, we want our customers to enjoy their connectivity services as much as possible, and we also want our staff to love being a part of our business too. That’s why we invest as much as we can to provide the right workspaces, drive inclusivity and diversity within our team and make sure our staff can be themselves at work.
We also like to recognise the efforts our team make to improve our business, none more so than the TalkTalk staff that make our business such an enjoyable place to work. And we couldn’t be prouder to be a finalist in this year’s National Technology Awards’ Best Tech Place to Work category!
The category recognises businesses that help their staff thrive, in a workplace that cultivates a community through collaboration, training and effective use of technology. And as a leading expert in technology and collaboration services, it’s nice to prove that we can walk the walk, as well as talk the talk!
Obviously, the pandemic and lockdowns brought new pressures to every stakeholder in and outside of the TalkTalk family. So, a multi-faceted strategy, focused on wellness, fulfilment and community, was rolled out quickly to support our staff working from home, while also promoting good mental and physical health throughout the team.
Over 6,500 pieces of office equipment were sent-out to employees’ homes to help them work from home effectively. We supported our local community too, with a £15,000 donation to Salford Food Bank in the summer, and £101,107 to TalkTalk’s long-standing charity partner, Ambitious about Autism, for its Be Ambitious campaign.
Our new home at Soapworks has also been pivotal in making TalkTalk a great place to work. Not only because it’s a great hub for collaboration with rooftop terraces and a dedicated chef, but also acting as a home-away-from-home for any staff that couldn’t work remotely. As restrictions begin to ease, we can’t wait to get back to the office on a more regular basis as we start to implement our new hybrid working approach for our people.
These are only a few of the initiatives and reasons why TalkTalk has been named as a finalist for the Best Tech Place to Work category. We’re looking forward to the winner being announced at the end of September and we invite you to cross your fingers with the rest of our team!