- Business types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
News and PR
- Business Full Fibre can drive post-lockdown success
- Hybrid Working
- Our approach to customer service
- Supporting hybrid workers with our new cloud-based unified communications offering
- Why does Business Ultrafast Fibre matter to my business?
- Business New Year’s Resolutions
- FTTP FTW! New Research: Full Fibre Most Energy-Efficient Connectivity Method
- Five myths and misconceptions about Business Ultrafast Fibre
- Getting up to speed – Everything you need to know about Business Ultrafast Fibre
- Ready to supercharge your connectivity?
- Controlling costs is just one reason to move to cloud
- The New Business Wi-Fi Hub
- Business as unusual - making homeworking work for the new normal
- Working from home - is residential broadband up to the job?
- What’s the value of an empty desk? How homeworking could help balance the books
- Mitel Platinum Partner - We did it again!!
- Get an hour back every day
- What is a Leased Line?
- One thing you never hear in the office
- Prepare for the workplace of 2025 today: 3 simple steps
- 5 things you should consider before moving to the cloud
- What will the future of collaboration look like?
- The Northern Agenda
- How will machines unleash your business’ potential?
- Are UK workforces ready for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- What we learnt at Accelerate Her 2017
- Saying goodbye to legacy systems - ensuring a migration is trouble-free
- 5 tips to for a better work-life balance
- How our network investment helps digital transformation
- Telco forecast: what to expect in 2019?
- 4 connectivity options to consider when building a resilient network
- Hosted Voice – It’s time to make the move
- 3 reasons why you should consider Business VoIP in the next 6 months
- 4 top tips for hiring the best staff
- Businesses in the Gigabit fast lane
- A beginner's guide to CPaaS
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- 5 TED talks you won't want to miss
- 5 reasons to consider an IPVPN solution
- You’re busy right? But are you as productive as you think?
- Collaborating with Openreach to clear Britain’s Ethernet installation backlog
- World Cup 2018: Watch it, tweet it, stream it
- 4 tips to thrive on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- The Future of Retail
- Flexibility and connectivity for the modern era
- Helping Manchester based SMEs succeed in 2021
- CityFibre Ethernet Access Circuit Promotion
- The new need for speed
- Ofcom report: UK digital dependency driven to new heights during lockdown
- Business Full Fibre - the what, where and why of full fibre
- Ultrafast Business Fibre: what it is and why you might need it
- Ultrafast Business Fibre is your back to business game changer
- Join us in making the climate crisis history
- Lockdown Lessons
- Mental Health and Wellbeing: Helping our Colleagues
- Delivering Net Zero Carbon Emissions by 2030
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- How to help your staff get the most from their home connectivity
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Partner Restructure
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Employees want tech to improve productivity
- 1 in 3 British employees expect more workplace flexibility in the next decade
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- Only 1 in 5 workers see AI as a threat
- Are businesses ready to cope with tech advances?
- Preliminary FY17 Results
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- UK workers say OMG to RFID chip tracking
- Spend on Small Business Saturday up 15% to £717 Million
- TalkTalk Business launches new suite of Cloud-ready connectivity products
- TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
- TalkTalk launches FibreNation
- TalkTalk Business first to launch business-grade broadband packages to address huge surge in working from home
- A rapid response: how we’ve delivered critical connections during COVID-19
Business Ultrafast Fibre is the first step into the next generation of connectivity – ultrafast. What makes ultrafast so exciting is that it delivers speed and reliability that can truly transform your business!
With ultrafast connectivity, your business can make light work of the data-intensive collaboration and productivity tools that have become table stakes. Uploading or downloading large files? Piece of cake. With Business Ultrafast Fibre, you can access speeds of up to 300 Mbps – around four times faster than regular FTTC (Fibre to the Cabinet) – meaning files that may have taken minutes to download in the past now take seconds.
In a world where we rely on technology to keep us connected, video calling is essential. But if your connectivity isn’t up to scratch, you’ll be all too familiar with freezing Teams calls and dropouts while the people on the end complain they can’t hear you. Not the ideal look (or sound) when you’re trying to win new business.
Business Ultrafast Fibre has the low latency, high bandwidth and lightning-fast speeds you need to enjoy crystal-clear video calls, so you can collaborate more effectively with colleagues, stay in touch with customers and generally create the right impression, remotely.
But it’s not just fast, it’s reliable too. Ultra-reliable, in fact. Now more than ever, your business can’t afford interruptions to your internet connection. With Business Ultrafast Fibre, you’ll get a rock-solid connection that won’t let you down. With a consistent connection, you can maximise the up, up, up time and power your productivity.
Perfect for Hybrid Working
Before the pandemic, many of us took the office for granted. Oh, how times change…With more of us working from home and sharing our connectivity with the rest of the household, all too often we find ourselves longing for the business-grade connection we used to enjoy in the office. While a standard FTTC connection might feel fast enough for many businesses right now, it’s not future proof. And because the pandemic has accelerated the adoption of bandwidth-hungry ways of working – suddenly the future isn’t so far away after all.
18 months ago, we were in our offices and schools, but today the spare bedroom is the office, the kitchen is the classroom, and face time’s been replaced by FaceTime. There’s no escaping the fact that we’ve got more devices connected to our networks more of the time, and when it comes to bandwidth, more of us need a network that supports the needs of business as well as the household. With ultrafast connectivity, you can have multiple users online at the same time, so whether the rest of the family is gaming, streaming or schooling, your business activities won’t be impacted.
Upgrade your connection, upgrade your business
Business Ultrafast Fibre delivers a smooth online experience, eliminating user frustrations and increasing your business productivity – it’s connectivity that works the way it’s supposed to.
So why wouldn’t you go for Full Fibre? The simple answer is that for many UK businesses, Full Fibre isn’t available yet and might not be for some time. In fact, if Business Ultrafast Fibre – also known as G.fast – is available in your area it could be the only ultrafast connectivity option available for the next few years.
Business Ultrafast Fibre uses special technology to supercharge existing FTTC connections and deliver the lightning-fast connectivity you need to set your business up for success. It opens the door to new ways of working like cloud-based services, so you can do what you do best, but better!
As well as making you more productive, ultrafast connectivity can help you maintain business continuity. With standard broadband’s slow upload speeds, backing up your data to the cloud can take a while, making it easy to slip into bad habits and not update your back-ups as often as you should. With average upload speeds of up to 40Mbps on our Business Ultrafast 300 package, backing up is a breeze, so if the worst happens, you can recover your data and get back up and running in no time.
We’re here to help
In this new business landscape, your connectivity requirements may have evolved. Is your current connectivity allowing you to keep up with the pace of change?
Many of our customers already benefit from ultrafast connectivity and they’re telling us that it’s enabling them to meet their evolving business needs. We’d love to start a conversation to discuss your existing connectivity solution, whether it’s delivering where you need it to and areas where we can help.
Ultrafast connectivity from TalkTalk Business starts from just £29.95 (ex VAT) per month on our 24-month contracts, and it might be something you’d like to consider. To find out more about Business Ultrafast Fibre or to see if it's available in your area, click here or give us a call on 03330 601 113.