- Business types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
Case StudiesNews and PR
- The contactless customer: A more hospitable approach to digital transformation
- The full fibre future is now: Is retail ready for the big switch off?
- The road to success: How digital solutions are whipping the logistics industry into shape
- Why should your business consider switching to 10GB ethernet?
- Women in Leadership
- 2022 will drive a new need for speed
- Reflecting on COP26
- It’s time to get back to business
- Cardiff: An ultrafast city
- The connectivity market is changing fast: it’s time to upgrade
- TalkTalk is one the best places to work in the UK!
- TalkTalk Business: Finalists in Comms Council UK Awards 2021
- Business Full Fibre can drive post-lockdown success
- The new need for speed
- Ofcom report: UK digital dependency driven to new heights during lockdown
- Business Full Fibre - the what, where and why of full fibre
- Ultrafast Business Fibre: what it is and why you might need it
- Ultrafast Business Fibre is your back to business game changer
- Hybrid Working
- Our approach to customer service
- Supporting hybrid workers with our new cloud-based unified communications offering
- Why does Business Ultrafast Fibre matter to my business?
- Business New Year’s Resolutions
- FTTP FTW! New Research: Full Fibre Most Energy-Efficient Connectivity Method
- Five myths and misconceptions about Business Ultrafast Fibre
- Getting up to speed – Everything you need to know about Business Ultrafast Fibre
- Ready to supercharge your connectivity?
- Controlling costs is just one reason to move to cloud
- The New Business Wi-Fi Hub
- Business as unusual - making homeworking work for the new normal
- Working from home - is residential broadband up to the job?
- What’s the value of an empty desk? How homeworking could help balance the books
- Mitel Platinum Partner - We did it again!!
- Get an hour back every day
- What is a Leased Line?
- One thing you never hear in the office
- Prepare for the workplace of 2025 today: 3 simple steps
- 5 things you should consider before moving to the cloud
- What will the future of collaboration look like?
- The Northern Agenda
- How will machines unleash your business’ potential?
- Are UK workforces ready for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- What we learnt at Accelerate Her 2017
- Saying goodbye to legacy systems - ensuring a migration is trouble-free
- 5 tips to for a better work-life balance
- How our network investment helps digital transformation
- Telco forecast: what to expect in 2019?
- 4 connectivity options to consider when building a resilient network
- Hosted Voice – It’s time to make the move
- 3 reasons why you should consider Business VoIP in the next 6 months
- 4 top tips for hiring the best staff
- Businesses in the Gigabit fast lane
- A beginner's guide to CPaaS
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- 5 TED talks you won't want to miss
- 5 reasons to consider an IPVPN solution
- You’re busy right? But are you as productive as you think?
- Collaborating with Openreach to clear Britain’s Ethernet installation backlog
- The Future of Retail
- World Cup 2018: Watch it, tweet it, stream it
- 4 tips to thrive on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Flexibility and connectivity for the modern era
- Helping Manchester based SMEs succeed in 2021
- CityFibre Ethernet Access Circuit Promotion
- Mitel 10 Reasons
- Nobody can slow your business down with a dedicated leased line
- It’s time to get back to business
- Should Direct Internet Access be at the heart of your business?
- How SD-WAN is changing the game for IT teams
- Introducing the TalkTalk Business Referral Scheme
- We’re finalists in the UK Complaint Handling Awards 2022!
- Small Businesses Buoyant in Run up to Christmas
- Join us in making the climate crisis history
- Lockdown Lessons
- Mental Health and Wellbeing: Helping our Colleagues
- Challenge 2030: How We're Helping Make the Climate Crisis History
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- How to help your staff get the most from their home connectivity
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Partner Restructure
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Employees want tech to improve productivity
- 1 in 3 British employees expect more workplace flexibility in the next decade
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- Only 1 in 5 workers see AI as a threat
- Are businesses ready to cope with tech advances?
- Preliminary FY17 Results
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- UK workers say OMG to RFID chip tracking
- Spend on Small Business Saturday up 15% to £717 Million
- TalkTalk Business launches new suite of Cloud-ready connectivity products
- TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
- TalkTalk launches FibreNation
- TalkTalk Business first to launch business-grade broadband packages to address huge surge in working from home
- A rapid response: how we’ve delivered critical connections during COVID-19
TalkTalk Business launches new suite of Cloud-ready connectivity products
Innovative suite to deliver smarter connectivity for businesses looking to expand their cloud capabilities
LONDON, 12th September 2017 – TalkTalk Business today announces its new suite of low latency, high performance Cloud-ready connectivity products, across a range of access options from broadband to 1Gb connectivity. These new products will offer businesses with single or multiple premises a smarter way to connect their premises to one another, and to the Internet.
This is crucial as more businesses than ever host their critical services on the public or private cloud. Moreover, a recent report from the Cloud Industry Forum reports that the overall cloud adoption rate in UK businesses now stands at 84 per cent*, and uptake is only heading in one direction.
TalkTalk Business’ Cloud-ready connectivity leverages smarter pipes, with the ability for businesses to segregate their bandwidth. This means that businesses require only a single pipe to run multiple services and they can prioritise their most critical data traffic, for example, payment transactions and IP Voice telephony services.
Reach, reliability, and resilience
Cloud-ready connectivity customers will benefit from TalkTalk Business’ network, which has 60 per cent more local exchanges than BT, and multi-terabit direct peering partnerships with over 330 global cloud providers.
TalkTalk Business’ network offers 99.995 per cent core reliability and a wide range of business continuity options through network resiliency, multiple supplier resiliency and mobile backup.
TalkTalk Business’s new product offering will be available in public, private, and hybrid form, and will offer additional optional boosts. New additional boosts include:
- Business Wi-Fi
- Enhanced monitoring
- Mobile Backup
- Private Cloud Connect
Customers will also be able to add IP Voice:
- SIP Trunks
- Hosted Voice
Duncan Gooding, Chief Operating Officer for TalkTalk Business, commented: “There are more demands on business networks than ever before, with reliability crucial as more and more services migrate to the cloud. Our industry leading resilience coupled with the ability to use multi-service pipes to prioritise critical processes make our new Cloud Ready Connectivity products perfect for businesses of any size.”
Finally, Cloud Ready Connectivity customers will benefit from TalkTalk Business’ fantastic support and service. TalkTalk Business has over 600 UK-based customer service professionals, available at all times of the day and all year around. Customers can leverage TalkTalk Business’ vast experience in migration and delivery, with TalkTalk Business already supporting 25 per cent of the UK’s Ethernet infrastructure.
Gary O’Sullivan / Andrew Rogers, Diffusion
020 7291 0235
About TalkTalk Business
TalkTalk Business is one of the fastest growing B2B telecoms providers in the UK, serving the needs of business and public sector customers nationwide and working with over 600 partners. We deliver a full range of business-grade communications products and services, including Connectivity and Networking, Hosted Solutions, Mobile, Voice and IP telephone systems. We thrive on innovation, looking for ways to disrupt the market and deliver value back to our customers.
Following an investment of over £600m, TalkTalk Group operates one of Britain’s largest Next Generation Network. Built for business, its network has more than 3,000 enabled exchanges for Ethernet, EFM and Business Broadband.
With over 20 years’ experience providing support to customers, from national retailers to sole traders, and with future-proof, scalable technology, dedicated support, TalkTalk Business provides a full range of communications solutions aimed at making Britain’s businesses better off.