- Business types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
Case StudiesNews and PR
- The contactless customer: A more hospitable approach to digital transformation
- The full fibre future is now: Is retail ready for the big switch off?
- The road to success: How digital solutions are whipping the logistics industry into shape
- Why should your business consider switching to 10GB ethernet?
- Women in Leadership
- 2022 will drive a new need for speed
- Reflecting on COP26
- It’s time to get back to business
- Cardiff: An ultrafast city
- The connectivity market is changing fast: it’s time to upgrade
- TalkTalk is one the best places to work in the UK!
- TalkTalk Business: Finalists in Comms Council UK Awards 2021
- Business Full Fibre can drive post-lockdown success
- The new need for speed
- Ofcom report: UK digital dependency driven to new heights during lockdown
- Business Full Fibre - the what, where and why of full fibre
- Ultrafast Business Fibre: what it is and why you might need it
- Ultrafast Business Fibre is your back to business game changer
- Hybrid Working
- Our approach to customer service
- Supporting hybrid workers with our new cloud-based unified communications offering
- Why does Business Ultrafast Fibre matter to my business?
- Business New Year’s Resolutions
- FTTP FTW! New Research: Full Fibre Most Energy-Efficient Connectivity Method
- Five myths and misconceptions about Business Ultrafast Fibre
- Getting up to speed – Everything you need to know about Business Ultrafast Fibre
- Ready to supercharge your connectivity?
- Controlling costs is just one reason to move to cloud
- The New Business Wi-Fi Hub
- Business as unusual - making homeworking work for the new normal
- Working from home - is residential broadband up to the job?
- What’s the value of an empty desk? How homeworking could help balance the books
- Mitel Platinum Partner - We did it again!!
- Get an hour back every day
- What is a Leased Line?
- One thing you never hear in the office
- Prepare for the workplace of 2025 today: 3 simple steps
- 5 things you should consider before moving to the cloud
- What will the future of collaboration look like?
- The Northern Agenda
- How will machines unleash your business’ potential?
- Are UK workforces ready for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- What we learnt at Accelerate Her 2017
- Saying goodbye to legacy systems - ensuring a migration is trouble-free
- 5 tips to for a better work-life balance
- How our network investment helps digital transformation
- Telco forecast: what to expect in 2019?
- 4 connectivity options to consider when building a resilient network
- Hosted Voice – It’s time to make the move
- 3 reasons why you should consider Business VoIP in the next 6 months
- 4 top tips for hiring the best staff
- Businesses in the Gigabit fast lane
- A beginner's guide to CPaaS
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- 5 TED talks you won't want to miss
- 5 reasons to consider an IPVPN solution
- You’re busy right? But are you as productive as you think?
- Collaborating with Openreach to clear Britain’s Ethernet installation backlog
- The Future of Retail
- World Cup 2018: Watch it, tweet it, stream it
- 4 tips to thrive on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Flexibility and connectivity for the modern era
- Helping Manchester based SMEs succeed in 2021
- CityFibre Ethernet Access Circuit Promotion
- Mitel 10 Reasons
- Nobody can slow your business down with a dedicated leased line
- It’s time to get back to business
- Should Direct Internet Access be at the heart of your business?
- Introducing the TalkTalk Business Referral Scheme
- We’re finalists in the UK Complaint Handling Awards 2022!
- Small Businesses Buoyant in Run up to Christmas
- Join us in making the climate crisis history
- Lockdown Lessons
- Mental Health and Wellbeing: Helping our Colleagues
- Challenge 2030: How We're Helping Make the Climate Crisis History
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- How to help your staff get the most from their home connectivity
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Partner Restructure
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Employees want tech to improve productivity
- 1 in 3 British employees expect more workplace flexibility in the next decade
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- Only 1 in 5 workers see AI as a threat
- Are businesses ready to cope with tech advances?
- Preliminary FY17 Results
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- UK workers say OMG to RFID chip tracking
- Spend on Small Business Saturday up 15% to £717 Million
- TalkTalk Business launches new suite of Cloud-ready connectivity products
- TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
- TalkTalk launches FibreNation
- TalkTalk Business first to launch business-grade broadband packages to address huge surge in working from home
- A rapid response: how we’ve delivered critical connections during COVID-19
At TalkTalk Business, we’re committed to delivering for our customers, and we’ve been doing so for over 25 years. For us, the customer experience is paramount, and we’re incredibly proud of the work we do to ensure that we’re always elevating our customers’ experience where it counts. And that’s why we’re delighted to have been named finalists in the UK Complaint Handling Awards 2022!
What sets us apart from our competition is our ambition to be more than just a great connectivity provider – we want to be a partner, a trusted advisor, a vital part of our customers’ operations. And to achieve that, we always strive to create real relationships with our customers, so we can better understand the unique needs and goals of each business, and give the support they need to get the most out of their connectivity.
We offer 24/7/365 UK-based support to our business customers and we believe the level of service we provide is unique in our industry. And if you compare our Trustpilot score with our competitors’, we’re sure you’ll agree.
With more than 5,000 5* Trustpilot reviews – and an overall rating of ‘Excellent’ – it’s clear that thousands of businesses are pleased with our approach. And in light of the events of the last couple of years, these results are a gratifying testament to the hard work that goes on behind the scenes.
The customer experience is at the heart of everything we do at TalkTalk, and the UK Complaint Handling Awards 2022 celebrates and recognises the achievements of customer support professionals.
Last week, Jon Nowell (Director – Small Business and Fibre For Every Business) and Justine Elliott (Senior Customer Experience Manager) met with a panel of expert judges, putting our case forward for why TalkTalk Business should take home the prize. They explained what we’ve done to improve the customer experience, and how we’ve transformed our approach, moving from a reactive stance into a proactive change catalyst.
At a time when they needed us more than ever, we wanted to get closer to our customers and do more for them. To do this, we developed a new customer experience centricity model that underpinned our shift in strategy, inviting more feedback from customers to help us identify any blind spots and scrutinising responses to drive improvements to our processes.
And we’re already feeling the benefits. The number of complaints we receive has dropped significantly, cases are being resolved more quickly, customer satisfaction scores are rising and more customers are choosing to renew their contracts with TalkTalk Business.
We’re thrilled with how our new processes have been received, but we know there’s more to do and that’s why we’re already implementing our plans to improve even further this year. But for now, we’re keeping our fingers crossed that we have something to celebrate at the UK Complaint Handling Awards 2022 ceremony later this week.
Want to know more about what makes TalkTalk Business stand out from the competition? See what it means to choose a provider that cares, here.
To learn more about the UK Complaint Handling Awards 2022, visit the website here