- Partner Types
- Why Wholesale Services?
News & Insight
- Openreach’s Exchange Upgrade & Migration trials: What you need to know
- 4 reasons full fibre outperforms copper every time
- Partner Roadshow 2020: Follow the fibre
- Enhanced Monitoring: Unleash the power of data(2)
- One Customer Desk: Becoming easier to do business with
- 7 reasons you don’t want to miss the Partner Roadshow
- Case study: Using powerful data to drive fibre upsell for our Partners
- Digital Britain 2.0: Comms Vision 2019 highlights
- Capacity Europe 2019 highlights
- 6 reasons to add G.fast to your connectivity portfolio
- Could EoFTTC hit the sweet spot for your customers?
- 3 things we learned at Channel Live 2019
- 5 reasons to visit us at Channel Live
- Harnessing Google's digital marketing insights to boost your business
- How to use robotics to improve business operations
- Q&A with Simon Leather at Connected Britain 2019
- Fibre and the channel: Busting the myths
- International Telecoms Week 2019: Meet the team
- Key takeaways from the Connectivity Matters Summit 2019
- Why the WLR switch off is an opportunity, not a threat
- 4 insights to reduce churn and stay one step ahead
- What we learnt at our first Partner Roadshow
- 5 ways to support your customers’ digital transformation
- Our COO's tips for winning business through customer experience
- Telco forecast: What to expect in 2019
- Top 5 network insights
- What's Christmas without connection?
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Help your customers win more this Black Friday
- Rob's had a day to forget
- Comms vision 2018 Highlights
- Meet us at Capacity Europe
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- Intro to Knowledge
- Proud to be keeping Britain connected
- Ofcom reports our managed broadband speeds ahead of competition
- Preparing for the second surge in remote working
- Accelerate your Homeworker opportunity with our data and insights
- The future of telephony - Our VoIP journey so far...
- Changing the way we communicate for the better
- TalkTalk Business delighted to announce our 'Covid-critical' broadband engineers have been awarded MBEs
- TalkTalk Business win ‘Best Wholesale Sales Team’ Award at the Global Carrier Awards 2020!
- Everything you need to know about G.fast
- Markets Unlocked – TalkTalk Business joins the debate on a full fibre future
- Helping our Partners to build back better
- TalkTalk Business win Best Fibre Connectivity Provider at the Comms Business Awards 2020!
- Improving Employee Well-Being During COVID-19
- We’d like to introduce you to our TalkTalk Business Product Solutions Team – Focusing on creating value for our Partners
- TalkTalk Business shares research whitepaper to help Partners address the mass shift to hybrid working
- G.fast or FTTP – What are they and how to make the right choice for your customers?
- Six Top Tips to Help Your Employees Stay Connected While Working from Home
- Workplace wellbeing: A checklist for your business
- How to get a better work-life balance when hybrid working
- The modern workplace
- Wholesale Virtual Event 2021 – Reconnecting with our Partners
- Wholesale Virtual Event: A faster future
- Hybrid Working Opportunities for the Channel - Our Roundtable Discussion
- Full Fibre is far better for the environment
- Top tips on how you can support your remote workers
- Your full fibre broadband overview
- TalkTalk Wholesale Services has been shortlisted for 8 Awards in 2021!
- Update: Openreach stop sell at selected Exchanges
- Comms Vision 2021
- Looking back at 2021
- TalkTalk Wholesale Services appoints Ruth Kennedy as Chief Sales Officer
- Our new operating model
- Channel Live 2022: What to expect
- Openreach Marketing Campaign in Mildenhall
- Great together: Building long lasting partnerships
- TalkTalk Group Enters Into Agreement to Acquire Virtual1
- Our 3 Key Highlights at Channel Live
- Great Together: The Ultimate Enabler
- Great Together: Not all heroes wear capes
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- TalkTalk Business takes home a BESMA award
- We're finalists in the Global Women in Telco and Tech awards
- TalkTalk Business is a finalist in the Comms National Awards 2019
- TalkTalk Business’ MPLS network to be implemented at Multi-Academy Trust to drive efficiencies and save costs
- TalkTalk Business shortlisted for the CRN Women in Channel Awards
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Increased investment in our Partners
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- TalkTalk launches campaign to raise awareness of vulnerable connectivity
- TalkTalk Business offer businesses greater resiliency with Mobile Back-up
- Everything you need to know about IP Voice (VoIP)
- Important Notification of Change Freeze 2020
First and foremost, I must say that I am excited to be re-joining the Partner team at TalkTalk Business in my new role as Director of Partners. It means a great deal to me as the Partner team is where I started my career 15 years ago. TalkTalk Business is often cited as the growth engine of TalkTalk Group, and so the Partner channel can rightly be described as the growth engine of that growth engine!
I am looking forward to generating further momentum in the Partner channel, drawing upon my experience leading the business product & trading strategy most recently as Commercial Director. I’m also grateful to have the chance to build on the solid foundations Alex and her team have put in place over the last few years.
I am especially excited about the new products we will bring to market in the coming months, and our portfolio will only get stronger, in particular with regards to the launch of Cloud Ready Connectivity. Key to our future success is continuing to ensure that we are taking our Partners on the journey to delivering the next generation of connectivity to their customers. As many of you will recall, this was one of the key themes from our Partner Summit. We were lucky to be joined by Camille Mendler, practice leader for Enterprise services at Ovum, who talked through a number of issues that will be front of mind over the next few months:
Don’t ask what connectivity can do for you – ask what you can do with connectivity
The next 24 months are critical to the UK market, with a greater take up of cloud based services predicted. According to Ovum, Rightscale and Cartesian 95% of businesses will use cloud applications and services by the end of this year, up from 75% in 2013. Cloud migration will put enormous pressure on network performance, and UK organisations need faster connectivity speeds to adopt these technologies and stay competitive. Cloud migration is only as good as network that underpins it. As such we’re excited to be launching Cloud Ready Connectivity in the year ahead; connectivity products that are optimised for the scale, performance and architecture of cloud requirements. Cloud Ready Connectivity offers better performance and security for businesses, can be more easily deployed and managed by Partners through our portals, and has a range of new up-sell opportunities for Partners to make more margin.
Be ambitious beyond your traditional field of operations
Organisations are looking for providers who can offer the right mix of connectivity, hosted apps and IT resources, so Partners are missing an opportunity if they are being too conservative with their solutions. An attractive cloud provider is one that offers a broad range of network services, professional services, applications and is a one stop shop for excellent advice and solutions. Cloud services like Unified Communications can also be particularly complimentary to existing connectivity solutions and build greater stickiness with customers. Partners should then rethink target audience segments and the opportunity they present to get footholds in new markets and grow margins. For example, blue collar workers are crying out for UC solutions to connect remote workers and reduce business risk.
Focus on your superior experience
Inevitably everything is becoming commoditised in IT and telephony apart from one thing that is more valuable than ever before – a superior customer experience. Partners can demonstrate their value by providing expert assistance to help customers on the journey to the cloud, matching the right solutions to meet their specific business needs. The growth in cloud services also allows Partners to more easily assign KPIs and create dedicated SLAs so that they can not only meet, but exceed customer expectations.
It’s clear from this that if Partners focus on simple and manageable solutions that deliver good value, come with excellent service and target new areas of spend they will find valuable and long term business opportunities.
The next six months hold some exciting developments at TalkTalk Business including the launch of Cloud Ready Connectivity in September and ongoing work over the coming months to deliver Britain’s Gigabit future. I am looking forward to working with the Partner team in delivering the benefits of these developments to our channel and meeting you all in person at Comms Vision in November.