- Partner Types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- Openreach’s Exchange Upgrade & Migration trials: What you need to know
- 4 reasons full fibre outperforms copper every time
- Partner Roadshow 2020: Follow the fibre
- Enhanced Monitoring: Unleash the power of data(2)
- One Customer Desk: Becoming easier to do business with
- 7 reasons you don’t want to miss the Partner Roadshow
- Case study: Using powerful data to drive fibre upsell for our Partners
- Digital Britain 2.0: Comms Vision 2019 highlights
- Capacity Europe 2019 highlights
- 6 reasons to add G.fast to your connectivity portfolio
- Could EoFTTC hit the sweet spot for your customers?
- 3 things we learned at Channel Live 2019
- 5 reasons to visit us at Channel Live
- Harnessing Google's digital marketing insights to boost your business
- How to use robotics to improve business operations
- Q&A with Simon Leather at Connected Britain 2019
- Fibre and the channel: Busting the myths
- International Telecoms Week 2019: Meet the team
- Key takeaways from the Connectivity Matters Summit 2019
- Why the WLR switch off is an opportunity, not a threat
- 4 insights to reduce churn and stay one step ahead
- What we learnt at our first Partner Roadshow
- 5 ways to support your customers’ digital transformation
- Our COO's tips for winning business through customer experience
- Telco forecast: What to expect in 2019
- Top 5 network insights
- What's Christmas without connection?
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Help your customers win more this Black Friday
- Rob's had a day to forget
- Comms vision 2018 Highlights
- Meet us at Capacity Europe
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- Intro to Knowledge
- Proud to be keeping Britain connected
- Ofcom reports our managed broadband speeds ahead of competition
- Preparing for the second surge in remote working
- Accelerate your Homeworker opportunity with our data and insights
- The future of telephony - Our VoIP journey so far...
- Changing the way we communicate for the better
- TalkTalk Business delighted to announce our 'Covid-critical' broadband engineers have been awarded MBEs
- TalkTalk Business win ‘Best Wholesale Sales Team’ Award at the Global Carrier Awards 2020!
- Everything you need to know about G.fast
- Markets Unlocked – TalkTalk Business joins the debate on a full fibre future
- Helping our Partners to build back better
- TalkTalk Business win Best Fibre Connectivity Provider at the Comms Business Awards 2020!
- Improving Employee Well-Being During COVID-19
- We’d like to introduce you to our TalkTalk Business Product Solutions Team – Focusing on creating value for our Partners
- TalkTalk Business shares research whitepaper to help Partners address the mass shift to hybrid working
- G.fast or FTTP – What are they and how to make the right choice for your customers?
- Six Top Tips to Help Your Employees Stay Connected While Working from Home
- Workplace wellbeing: A checklist for your business
- How to get a better work-life balance when hybrid working
- The modern workplace
- Wholesale Virtual Event 2021 – Reconnecting with our Partners
- Wholesale Virtual Event: A faster future
- Hybrid Working Opportunities for the Channel - Our Roundtable Discussion
- Full Fibre is far better for the environment
- Top tips on how you can support your remote workers
- Your full fibre broadband overview
- TalkTalk Wholesale Services has been shortlisted for 8 Awards in 2021!
- Update: Openreach stop sell at selected Exchanges
- Comms Vision 2021
- Looking back at 2021
- TalkTalk Wholesale Services appoints Ruth Kennedy as Chief Sales Officer
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- TalkTalk Business takes home a BESMA award
- We're finalists in the Global Women in Telco and Tech awards
- TalkTalk Business is a finalist in the Comms National Awards 2019
- TalkTalk Business’ MPLS network to be implemented at Multi-Academy Trust to drive efficiencies and save costs
- TalkTalk Business shortlisted for the CRN Women in Channel Awards
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Increased investment in our Partners
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- TalkTalk launches campaign to raise awareness of vulnerable connectivity
- TalkTalk Business offer businesses greater resiliency with Mobile Back-up
- Everything you need to know about IP Voice (VoIP)
- Important Notification of Change Freeze 2020
Accelerate your Homeworking opportunity with our powerful data & insights
Having visibility around network performance and customer behaviour is more essential now than ever before. With such emphasis on connectivity and digital enablement, customer retention and satisfaction are quickly becoming key focuses for the Channel.
Forbes recently estimated that 17 million UK workers will continue to work from home through the year and for many of those end-users, their consumer connections are just not up to the task of supporting the collaboration platforms and cloud-based services that have become essential in facilitating successful remote working throughout the economy.
That’s why TalkTalk Business is making its network performance data and insights available to our Partners. To bring greater performance awareness that will help resellers identify those at risk of leaving, and those who could benefit from products more suited to a remote workforce.
Visibility provided to TalkTalk Business’ Channel Partners:
- Speed and Usage circuit data
- Speed and Usage base analysis
- Pre/Post-COVID-19 analysis to identify circuits with increased usage, indicative of homeworking
- Stability and fault data to understand which customers might be suffering from a sub-optimal performance
- Fibre (FTTC, Gfast & FTTP) Availability Data
With this insight, we can help our Partners understand their overall and individual usage demand, as well as changing trends within their base. This means you can target your customers with greater needs and upsell with higher-bandwidth services like FTTC and FTTP.
Low-usage alerts will help to indicate businesses who might be at risk of ending their arrangement or highlighting customers who may have switched suppliers mid-contract and could possibly be won-back.
The data we provide also identifies any of your customers who may be suffering from faults or stability issues, for suppliers to proactively resolve before the customer reaches out to them. Increasing CSAT scores and reducing customer churn rates.
Plus, with fibre availability data, sales teams can quickly identify locations to focus fibre messaging within, as well as quickly confirm prospect enquiries and streamline the purchasing journey.
What will the near future of telecoms look like?
At TalkTalk Business, we’ve already been using these insights, as part of our development of new ways to support UK businesses in their recovery from the COVID-19 crisis.
Having already optimised our network to manage 30% daytime surges, and a 10% rise in demand for voice (which equates to 6 million voice calls per day), we’re also designing and upgrading firewalls for business. This will help identify malicious domains, and the resulting blacklist will be shared with service providers and resellers to deal with accordingly.
Considering that Global Workplace Analytics expects between 25-30% of the workforce to be working from home for multiple days each week in the foreseeable future, these new products could represent a new market-segment worth approximately £1 billion by the end of 2021.
If you want to capitalise on such a significant new opportunity and take advantage of our new data and insights available to our partners, get in touch with our team or speak to your Account Manager.