- Partner Types
- Why Wholesale Services?
News & Insight
- Openreach’s Exchange Upgrade & Migration trials: What you need to know
- 4 reasons full fibre outperforms copper every time
- Partner Roadshow 2020: Follow the fibre
- Enhanced Monitoring: Unleash the power of data(2)
- One Customer Desk: Becoming easier to do business with
- 7 reasons you don’t want to miss the Partner Roadshow
- Case study: Using powerful data to drive fibre upsell for our Partners
- Digital Britain 2.0: Comms Vision 2019 highlights
- Capacity Europe 2019 highlights
- 6 reasons to add G.fast to your connectivity portfolio
- Could EoFTTC hit the sweet spot for your customers?
- 3 things we learned at Channel Live 2019
- 5 reasons to visit us at Channel Live
- Harnessing Google's digital marketing insights to boost your business
- How to use robotics to improve business operations
- Q&A with Simon Leather at Connected Britain 2019
- Fibre and the channel: Busting the myths
- International Telecoms Week 2019: Meet the team
- Key takeaways from the Connectivity Matters Summit 2019
- Why the WLR switch off is an opportunity, not a threat
- 4 insights to reduce churn and stay one step ahead
- What we learnt at our first Partner Roadshow
- 5 ways to support your customers’ digital transformation
- Our COO's tips for winning business through customer experience
- Telco forecast: What to expect in 2019
- Top 5 network insights
- What's Christmas without connection?
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Help your customers win more this Black Friday
- Rob's had a day to forget
- Comms vision 2018 Highlights
- Meet us at Capacity Europe
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- Intro to Knowledge
- Proud to be keeping Britain connected
- Ofcom reports our managed broadband speeds ahead of competition
- Preparing for the second surge in remote working
- Accelerate your Homeworker opportunity with our data and insights
- The future of telephony - Our VoIP journey so far...
- Changing the way we communicate for the better
- TalkTalk Business delighted to announce our 'Covid-critical' broadband engineers have been awarded MBEs
- TalkTalk Business win ‘Best Wholesale Sales Team’ Award at the Global Carrier Awards 2020!
- Everything you need to know about G.fast
- Markets Unlocked – TalkTalk Business joins the debate on a full fibre future
- Helping our Partners to build back better
- TalkTalk Business win Best Fibre Connectivity Provider at the Comms Business Awards 2020!
- Improving Employee Well-Being During COVID-19
- We’d like to introduce you to our TalkTalk Business Product Solutions Team – Focusing on creating value for our Partners
- TalkTalk Business shares research whitepaper to help Partners address the mass shift to hybrid working
- G.fast or FTTP – What are they and how to make the right choice for your customers?
- Six Top Tips to Help Your Employees Stay Connected While Working from Home
- Workplace wellbeing: A checklist for your business
- How to get a better work-life balance when hybrid working
- The modern workplace
- Wholesale Virtual Event 2021 – Reconnecting with our Partners
- Wholesale Virtual Event: A faster future
- Hybrid Working Opportunities for the Channel - Our Roundtable Discussion
- Full Fibre is far better for the environment
- Top tips on how you can support your remote workers
- Your full fibre broadband overview
- TalkTalk Wholesale Services has been shortlisted for 8 Awards in 2021!
- Update: Openreach stop sell at selected Exchanges
- Comms Vision 2021
- Looking back at 2021
- TalkTalk Wholesale Services appoints Ruth Kennedy as Chief Sales Officer
- Our new operating model
- Channel Live 2022: What to expect
- Openreach Marketing Campaign in Mildenhall
- Great together: Building long lasting partnerships
- TalkTalk Group Enters Into Agreement to Acquire Virtual1
- Our 3 Key Highlights at Channel Live
- Great Together: The Ultimate Enabler
- Great Together: Not all heroes wear capes
- EAD: Why do my customers need faster speeds?
- Fibre in the channel: Are we on track for 2030?
- TalkTalk Wholesale Services win ‘Best Wholesale Fibre Provider’ at the UK Fibre Awards 2022!
- Honing a Diverse and Inclusive Workforce
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- TalkTalk Business takes home a BESMA award
- We're finalists in the Global Women in Telco and Tech awards
- TalkTalk Business is a finalist in the Comms National Awards 2019
- TalkTalk Business’ MPLS network to be implemented at Multi-Academy Trust to drive efficiencies and save costs
- TalkTalk Business shortlisted for the CRN Women in Channel Awards
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Increased investment in our Partners
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- TalkTalk launches campaign to raise awareness of vulnerable connectivity
- TalkTalk Business offer businesses greater resiliency with Mobile Back-up
- Everything you need to know about IP Voice (VoIP)
- Important Notification of Change Freeze 2020
Great Together: The Ultimate Enabler
Great Together: The Ultimate Enabler
As we continue our new branding campaign with our Great Together series, our next theme is the incredible network which allows our Partners, their customers and more to have great, reliable connectivity.
Our Network Strategy
TalkTalk Wholesale Services gives Partners the flexibility and agility to be whatever they want to be. We create connections as the ultimate enabler through our robust, wider reaching network.
We know that growth for us means growth for our Partners. That’s why we’ve continually invested in our network, providing a reliable, wide-reaching service that both business and long-term partnerships are built on.
In these unprecedented times and the demand for higher bandwidth services for our customers, we are continuing to build and scale out network to meet the customer demand. Driving capacity and scalability for our customers peak connectivity is paramount ensuring we have the maximum available capacity available for customers when they need it. This is why our Network Strategy is so important to us:
1. Customer Experience
We are fully focused on the customer experience, striving for operational excellence in everything we do. We are adopting new technologies and exploiting network telemetry data to improve quality of experience and product optimisation.
With more customers migrating to higher bandwidth products, the demand on our network is ever increasing. We are transforming the access network, driving simplification with increased use of new optical technologies and dark fibre at the most efficient rate.
Under pinning our efficient scale expansion is a core team that we aim to ensure continues to grow in capability across new technologies, converging skills sets across operations and engineering, software and traditional networking and increased focus on data exploitation to improve.
Becoming the Ultimate Enabler
Our network continues to perform well with ever-growing demand and is our number one priority. We are well placed for the full fibre explosion set to take place in the UK over the next few years and still the market leader for High bandwidth services (ethernet).
We are the ultimate enabler. Full fibre infrastructure is fundamentally changing the market for connectivity in the UK, and our aim is to work together to challenge the status quo and plug in to AltNet capability to simplify it for our Partners.
Our long history of operating a wholesale division means we are always ensuring our Partners can exploit the platforms we build such as:
- Wholesale access to consumer-centric services such content caching and next-gen CPE.
- Transport aggregation across an extensive dark fibre network.
- Underpinned by a standards-based integration platform allowing access to multiple AltNets as their footprints grow and evolve.
When it comes to connectivity, our roots run deep
Our service draws on over 20 years of experience. Keeping our Partners connected is our top priority.
With TalkTalk Wholesale Services, our Partners can build their perfect proposition from a full suite of speeds and services. Backed by a trusted, Fibre-first network and top-level support that won’t fail you. Whether your customers need a straightforward, lightning-fast fibre connection, or a dedicated line that’s all theirs, we help you connect them quickly and keep them there.