- Partner Types
- Why Wholesale Services?
News & Insight
- Openreach’s Exchange Upgrade & Migration trials: What you need to know
- 4 reasons full fibre outperforms copper every time
- Partner Roadshow 2020: Follow the fibre
- Enhanced Monitoring: Unleash the power of data(2)
- One Customer Desk: Becoming easier to do business with
- 7 reasons you don’t want to miss the Partner Roadshow
- Case study: Using powerful data to drive fibre upsell for our Partners
- Digital Britain 2.0: Comms Vision 2019 highlights
- Capacity Europe 2019 highlights
- 6 reasons to add G.fast to your connectivity portfolio
- Could EoFTTC hit the sweet spot for your customers?
- 3 things we learned at Channel Live 2019
- 5 reasons to visit us at Channel Live
- Harnessing Google's digital marketing insights to boost your business
- How to use robotics to improve business operations
- Q&A with Simon Leather at Connected Britain 2019
- Fibre and the channel: Busting the myths
- International Telecoms Week 2019: Meet the team
- Key takeaways from the Connectivity Matters Summit 2019
- Why the WLR switch off is an opportunity, not a threat
- 4 insights to reduce churn and stay one step ahead
- What we learnt at our first Partner Roadshow
- 5 ways to support your customers’ digital transformation
- Our COO's tips for winning business through customer experience
- Telco forecast: What to expect in 2019
- Top 5 network insights
- What's Christmas without connection?
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Help your customers win more this Black Friday
- Rob's had a day to forget
- Comms vision 2018 Highlights
- Meet us at Capacity Europe
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- Intro to Knowledge
- Proud to be keeping Britain connected
- Ofcom reports our managed broadband speeds ahead of competition
- Preparing for the second surge in remote working
- Accelerate your Homeworker opportunity with our data and insights
- The future of telephony - Our VoIP journey so far...
- Changing the way we communicate for the better
- TalkTalk Business delighted to announce our 'Covid-critical' broadband engineers have been awarded MBEs
- TalkTalk Business win ‘Best Wholesale Sales Team’ Award at the Global Carrier Awards 2020!
- Everything you need to know about G.fast
- Markets Unlocked – TalkTalk Business joins the debate on a full fibre future
- Helping our Partners to build back better
- TalkTalk Business win Best Fibre Connectivity Provider at the Comms Business Awards 2020!
- Improving Employee Well-Being During COVID-19
- We’d like to introduce you to our TalkTalk Business Product Solutions Team – Focusing on creating value for our Partners
- TalkTalk Business shares research whitepaper to help Partners address the mass shift to hybrid working
- G.fast or FTTP – What are they and how to make the right choice for your customers?
- Six Top Tips to Help Your Employees Stay Connected While Working from Home
- Workplace wellbeing: A checklist for your business
- How to get a better work-life balance when hybrid working
- The modern workplace
- Wholesale Virtual Event 2021 – Reconnecting with our Partners
- Wholesale Virtual Event: A faster future
- Hybrid Working Opportunities for the Channel - Our Roundtable Discussion
- Full Fibre is far better for the environment
- Top tips on how you can support your remote workers
- Your full fibre broadband overview
- TalkTalk Wholesale Services has been shortlisted for 8 Awards in 2021!
- Update: Openreach stop sell at selected Exchanges
- Comms Vision 2021
- Looking back at 2021
- TalkTalk Wholesale Services appoints Ruth Kennedy as Chief Sales Officer
- Our new operating model
- Channel Live 2022: What to expect
- Openreach Marketing Campaign in Mildenhall
- Great together: Building long lasting partnerships
- TalkTalk Group Enters Into Agreement to Acquire Virtual1
- Our 3 Key Highlights at Channel Live
- Great Together: The Ultimate Enabler
- Great Together: Not all heroes wear capes
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- TalkTalk Business takes home a BESMA award
- We're finalists in the Global Women in Telco and Tech awards
- TalkTalk Business is a finalist in the Comms National Awards 2019
- TalkTalk Business’ MPLS network to be implemented at Multi-Academy Trust to drive efficiencies and save costs
- TalkTalk Business shortlisted for the CRN Women in Channel Awards
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Increased investment in our Partners
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- TalkTalk launches campaign to raise awareness of vulnerable connectivity
- TalkTalk Business offer businesses greater resiliency with Mobile Back-up
- Everything you need to know about IP Voice (VoIP)
- Important Notification of Change Freeze 2020
Proud to be keeping Britain connected
TalkTalk Business have been supporting essential services and key businesses with connectivity over the last few months – helping our Partners connect hospitals (including London’s Nightingale Hospital) fire brigades, care homes and upgrading bandwidth for supermarket Click and Collect centres.
As a Critical National Infrastructure provider, we must provide the robust connectivity needed to keep the nation working and online during the pandemic, especially key services and our vulnerable end-users. TalkTalk Business has been working tirelessly to support this and there have been some incredible efforts to support a wide range of priority requests from our Partners. Since the start of the crisis TalkTalk have managed 1174 high level escalations.
Read more on how TalkTalk Business have been keeping businesses and key services connected below…
Prioritising our NHS and critical services
TalkTalk Business has put in place a successful High-Level Escalation process to support priority Critical National Infrastructure customers, so that we are able deliver these projects as quickly as possible. We have supported our Partners in connecting the Nightingale hospitals in London, Birmingham NEC and Exeter, as well as 15 other hospitals and 19 Fire stations across the UK. We have also introduced two promotions on EAD for hospitals, 38 care homes, and other COVID-19 emergency response projects. This is essentially free line rental for six months on new installations and free bandwidth upgrades for three months for existing circuits where additional bandwidth is required.
We have also been working with DCMS to provide free fibre upgrades for NHS clinicians working from home during the crisis, who need a faster connection to effectively run online consultations, and supporting supermarkets with an emergency strategy to maintain the food supply to the UK, including upgrading 162 new click and collect supermarket locations, following the huge demand on basic food items that we have all seen.
TalkTalk has worked with the Hamilton Davis Trust to support the production of scrubs and plastic visors for frontline NHS staff and local care homes, providing office space for a local company run a production line. To date they have made over 35,000 plastic visors and are have now switched to producing scrubs and other materials to use in NHS facilities.
Keeping Britain connected
It has been a very challenging couple of months, and we are doing all we can to support our Partners and to continue to deliver our service without interruption. Our network engineers are constantly working hard across the country to keep our Partners and their customers online and maintain the 30% increase in usage, and to fix any faults as fast as they possibly can.
To keep you updated we have added a content hub to our website, which has been a useful repository of information for businesses and their customers, please see here for more information or give your Account Manager a call.