- Partner Types
- Why Wholesale Services?
News & Insight
- Openreach’s Exchange Upgrade & Migration trials: What you need to know
- 4 reasons full fibre outperforms copper every time
- Partner Roadshow 2020: Follow the fibre
- Enhanced Monitoring: Unleash the power of data(2)
- One Customer Desk: Becoming easier to do business with
- 7 reasons you don’t want to miss the Partner Roadshow
- Case study: Using powerful data to drive fibre upsell for our Partners
- Digital Britain 2.0: Comms Vision 2019 highlights
- Capacity Europe 2019 highlights
- 6 reasons to add G.fast to your connectivity portfolio
- Could EoFTTC hit the sweet spot for your customers?
- 3 things we learned at Channel Live 2019
- 5 reasons to visit us at Channel Live
- Harnessing Google's digital marketing insights to boost your business
- How to use robotics to improve business operations
- Q&A with Simon Leather at Connected Britain 2019
- Fibre and the channel: Busting the myths
- International Telecoms Week 2019: Meet the team
- Key takeaways from the Connectivity Matters Summit 2019
- Why the WLR switch off is an opportunity, not a threat
- 4 insights to reduce churn and stay one step ahead
- What we learnt at our first Partner Roadshow
- 5 ways to support your customers’ digital transformation
- Our COO's tips for winning business through customer experience
- Telco forecast: What to expect in 2019
- Top 5 network insights
- What's Christmas without connection?
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Help your customers win more this Black Friday
- Rob's had a day to forget
- Comms vision 2018 Highlights
- Meet us at Capacity Europe
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- Intro to Knowledge
- Proud to be keeping Britain connected
- Ofcom reports our managed broadband speeds ahead of competition
- Preparing for the second surge in remote working
- Accelerate your Homeworker opportunity with our data and insights
- The future of telephony - Our VoIP journey so far...
- Changing the way we communicate for the better
- TalkTalk Business delighted to announce our 'Covid-critical' broadband engineers have been awarded MBEs
- TalkTalk Business win ‘Best Wholesale Sales Team’ Award at the Global Carrier Awards 2020!
- Everything you need to know about G.fast
- Markets Unlocked – TalkTalk Business joins the debate on a full fibre future
- Helping our Partners to build back better
- TalkTalk Business win Best Fibre Connectivity Provider at the Comms Business Awards 2020!
- Improving Employee Well-Being During COVID-19
- We’d like to introduce you to our TalkTalk Business Product Solutions Team – Focusing on creating value for our Partners
- TalkTalk Business shares research whitepaper to help Partners address the mass shift to hybrid working
- G.fast or FTTP – What are they and how to make the right choice for your customers?
- Six Top Tips to Help Your Employees Stay Connected While Working from Home
- Workplace wellbeing: A checklist for your business
- How to get a better work-life balance when hybrid working
- The modern workplace
- Wholesale Virtual Event 2021 – Reconnecting with our Partners
- Wholesale Virtual Event: A faster future
- Hybrid Working Opportunities for the Channel - Our Roundtable Discussion
- Full Fibre is far better for the environment
- Top tips on how you can support your remote workers
- Your full fibre broadband overview
- TalkTalk Wholesale Services has been shortlisted for 8 Awards in 2021!
- Update: Openreach stop sell at selected Exchanges
- Comms Vision 2021
- Looking back at 2021
- TalkTalk Wholesale Services appoints Ruth Kennedy as Chief Sales Officer
- Our new operating model
- Channel Live 2022: What to expect
- Openreach Marketing Campaign in Mildenhall
- Great together: Building long lasting partnerships
- TalkTalk Group Enters Into Agreement to Acquire Virtual1
- Our 3 Key Highlights at Channel Live
- Great Together: The Ultimate Enabler
- Great Together: Not all heroes wear capes
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- TalkTalk Business takes home a BESMA award
- We're finalists in the Global Women in Telco and Tech awards
- TalkTalk Business is a finalist in the Comms National Awards 2019
- TalkTalk Business’ MPLS network to be implemented at Multi-Academy Trust to drive efficiencies and save costs
- TalkTalk Business shortlisted for the CRN Women in Channel Awards
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Increased investment in our Partners
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- TalkTalk launches campaign to raise awareness of vulnerable connectivity
- TalkTalk Business offer businesses greater resiliency with Mobile Back-up
- Everything you need to know about IP Voice (VoIP)
- Important Notification of Change Freeze 2020
If nearly 1 in 2 of your customers are thinking about expanding internationally, are you winning that voice business?
In a recent survey of 1,000 UK business decision makers carried out by Censuswide and TalkTalk Business, we uncovered that almost 1 in every 2 (46%) respondents believe that their business will expand internationally in the next 12 months.
- 59% of respondents in companies with 501-1000 employees stated that they will expand their business internationally.
- 33% of SME’s with 20-50 employees also thought their business would expand.
So how can you help your customers achieve this international growth and how can you share in their success?
This depends on the size of your customers business and if they already have an international presence or not.
If your customer has no international presence already:
The capital outlay of recruiting and training staff abroad is expensive, as is the infrastructure and new premises. It’s a big, high risk gamble, and for smaller companies in particular, this can be 'make or break'. It’s why many organisations look to different models of expansion such as finding a local partner in the country, or even setting up a franchise.
There is however another option that’s low cost, less risk and lets your customers keep more margin for themselves. Businesses can create a ‘virtual international footprint’ through clever the use of communications technology such as a good website and International Numbers.
International Numbers is an inbound call service using the local country area code which then re-directs to the UK. These numbers give the appearance of a local call, and are often enough to give people in that country the confidence to do business with your customers UK organisations. Businesses can also offer customers toll-free numbers which encourage more calls and sales leads.
It depends on the type of industry your customer operates in but International Numbers can support most of their needs for international sales, operations and support, from existing infrastructure in the UK. It also gives your customer a way to trial international expansion at low-cost, opening up new markets.
If your customer has an existing international presence:
Organisations that already have offices and staff in multiple countries, usually have slightly different needs. In most cases they want to simplify their call infrastructure, so that they do not need to manage multiple local communications providers. They will also want to reduce their international call bills.
A service like World SIP allows your customer to fulfil both of these requirements. It simplifies their operations; it's one provider, one international tariff for all countries and one bill. It also significantly reduces costs, firstly by providing free on-net calls between international offices. Secondly, it provides a local breakout, enabling organisations to reduce the cost of calls to customers.
Now that you know how to help your customers, what do you do next?
- If 1 in 2 of your customers are looking to expand, do you know who they are?
- Do your customers even know that you have a great way of helping them exploit new markets with minimal cost and risk?
- If you haven’t already, tell them about how International Numbers and World SIP can help them.
If you need more information on these services and how they can help your customers, contact TalkTalk Business and benefit from our experience. We have a proven track record providing international voice services for over three years.
What other product set in telecoms is this sticky, has such great profit margins and latent demand?
For more information, watch our recorded International Numbering and World SIP webinar, talk to your Account Manager or contact me directly at email@example.com