- Partner Types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- Openreach’s Exchange Upgrade & Migration trials: What you need to know
- 4 reasons full fibre outperforms copper every time
- Partner Roadshow 2020: Follow the fibre
- Enhanced Monitoring: Unleash the power of data(2)
- One Customer Desk: Becoming easier to do business with
- 7 reasons you don’t want to miss the Partner Roadshow
- Case study: Using powerful data to drive fibre upsell for our Partners
- Digital Britain 2.0: Comms Vision 2019 highlights
- Capacity Europe 2019 highlights
- 6 reasons to add G.fast to your connectivity portfolio
- Could EoFTTC hit the sweet spot for your customers?
- 3 things we learned at Channel Live 2019
- 5 reasons to visit us at Channel Live
- Harnessing Google's digital marketing insights to boost your business
- How to use robotics to improve business operations
- Q&A with Simon Leather at Connected Britain 2019
- Fibre and the channel: Busting the myths
- International Telecoms Week 2019: Meet the team
- Key takeaways from the Connectivity Matters Summit 2019
- Why the WLR switch off is an opportunity, not a threat
- 4 insights to reduce churn and stay one step ahead
- What we learnt at our first Partner Roadshow
- 5 ways to support your customers’ digital transformation
- Our COO's tips for winning business through customer experience
- Telco forecast: What to expect in 2019
- Top 5 network insights
- What's Christmas without connection?
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Help your customers win more this Black Friday
- Rob's had a day to forget
- Comms vision 2018 Highlights
- Meet us at Capacity Europe
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- Intro to Knowledge
- Proud to be keeping Britain connected
- Ofcom reports our managed broadband speeds ahead of competition
- Preparing for the second surge in remote working
- Accelerate your Homeworker opportunity with our data and insights
- The future of telephony - Our VoIP journey so far...
- Changing the way we communicate for the better
- TalkTalk Business delighted to announce our 'Covid-critical' broadband engineers have been awarded MBEs
- TalkTalk Business win ‘Best Wholesale Sales Team’ Award at the Global Carrier Awards 2020!
- Everything you need to know about G.fast
- Markets Unlocked – TalkTalk Business joins the debate on a full fibre future
- Helping our Partners to build back better
- TalkTalk Business win Best Fibre Connectivity Provider at the Comms Business Awards 2020!
- Improving Employee Well-Being During COVID-19
- We’d like to introduce you to our TalkTalk Business Product Solutions Team – Focusing on creating value for our Partners
- TalkTalk Business shares research whitepaper to help Partners address the mass shift to hybrid working
- G.fast or FTTP – What are they and how to make the right choice for your customers?
- Six Top Tips to Help Your Employees Stay Connected While Working from Home
- Workplace wellbeing: A checklist for your business
- How to get a better work-life balance when hybrid working
- The modern workplace
- Wholesale Virtual Event 2021 – Reconnecting with our Partners
- Wholesale Virtual Event: A faster future
- Important update – Openreach stop sell at selected Exchanges
- Hybrid Working Opportunities for the Channel - Our Roundtable Discussion
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- TalkTalk Business takes home a BESMA award
- We're finalists in the Global Women in Telco and Tech awards
- TalkTalk Business is a finalist in the Comms National Awards 2019
- TalkTalk Business’ MPLS network to be implemented at Multi-Academy Trust to drive efficiencies and save costs
- TalkTalk Business shortlisted for the CRN Women in Channel Awards
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Increased investment in our Partners
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- TalkTalk launches campaign to raise awareness of vulnerable connectivity
- TalkTalk Business offer businesses greater resiliency with Mobile Back-up
- Everything you need to know about IP Voice (VoIP)
- Important Notification of Change Freeze 2020
One Customer Desk: Becoming easier to do business with
We’re on a mission to become easier to do business with. That’s why we regularly ask for your feedback through CSAT surveys. By listening to your feedback we can understand how to improve our products, services and operations and make being a TalkTalk Business customer even more enjoyable.
Over the last 18 months we’ve been developing a new contact model to simplify and improve the way we communicate. One Customer Desk has been trialled with small groups of customers and it has received great feedback, so we’re really looking forward to rolling it out to all our customers this year.
How does One Customer Desk work?
One Customer Desk combines several teams into one highly skilled and functioning unit, eliminating the frustration of being passed around to different agents via the phone or email. This single team equals a faster response and resolution time and more informed and regular communications with our cutsomers.
Check out this short video explaining how it works:
Highlights of our trial:
Here’s some of the key highlights of our trial:
- It’s now easier to contact us (70 email contacts reduced to just one main email address and three levels of escalation)
- Our response times are faster (<24hrs for general queries and <4hrs for escalations)
- 58% of customer requests are now resolved within 2 days (from 21%)
- Our customer satisfaction scores have soared (from 45% to 78%)
The feedback speaks for itself
We’re confident about the positive impact One Customer Desk will have on our customers, as it has already had a transformational affect with some of our long-standing relationships:
“As a TalkTalk Business partner I am much happier that I now have a way in to TalkTalk Business in order to deal with specific jobs/queries that require the assistance of other teams within TalkTalk Business, and that I am not wholly reliant on my Account Manager. This also means that my query times are being cut down and being addressed in a much timelier fashion.”
- Project and Escalations Manager, Abtec
“With One Customer Desk, TalkTalk Business once again take ownership and deliver intelligent and progressive responses that lead to issue and query resolution in prompt and efficient time frames. If any issues should occur, then a clearly outlined escalation path always yields results. We can be confident placing our business in the hands of TalkTalk Business.”
- Technical Services Manager, BSAS Telecoms Ltd
“We have noticed our ceases and queries are being picked up a lot quicker and responded to!”
- Service Transition Manager, Solar Comms
Look out for more updates from us on the new One Customer Desk. In the meantime, please continue to contact us in the same way you have been doing.