- Partner Types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- Openreach’s Exchange Upgrade & Migration trials: What you need to know
- 4 reasons full fibre outperforms copper every time
- Partner Roadshow 2020: Follow the fibre
- Enhanced Monitoring: Unleash the power of data(2)
- One Customer Desk: Becoming easier to do business with
- 7 reasons you don’t want to miss the Partner Roadshow
- Case study: Using powerful data to drive fibre upsell for our Partners
- Digital Britain 2.0: Comms Vision 2019 highlights
- Capacity Europe 2019 highlights
- 6 reasons to add G.fast to your connectivity portfolio
- Could EoFTTC hit the sweet spot for your customers?
- 3 things we learned at Channel Live 2019
- 5 reasons to visit us at Channel Live
- Harnessing Google's digital marketing insights to boost your business
- How to use robotics to improve business operations
- Q&A with Simon Leather at Connected Britain 2019
- Fibre and the channel: Busting the myths
- International Telecoms Week 2019: Meet the team
- Key takeaways from the Connectivity Matters Summit 2019
- Why the WLR switch off is an opportunity, not a threat
- 4 insights to reduce churn and stay one step ahead
- What we learnt at our first Partner Roadshow
- 5 ways to support your customers’ digital transformation
- Our COO's tips for winning business through customer experience
- Telco forecast: What to expect in 2019
- Top 5 network insights
- What's Christmas without connection?
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Help your customers win more this Black Friday
- Rob's had a day to forget
- Comms vision 2018 Highlights
- Meet us at Capacity Europe
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- Intro to Knowledge
- Proud to be keeping Britain connected
- Ofcom reports our managed broadband speeds ahead of competition
- Preparing for the second surge in remote working
- Accelerate your Homeworker opportunity with our data and insights
- The future of telephony - Our VoIP journey so far...
- Changing the way we communicate for the better
- TalkTalk Business delighted to announce our 'Covid-critical' broadband engineers have been awarded MBEs
- TalkTalk Business win ‘Best Wholesale Sales Team’ Award at the Global Carrier Awards 2020!
- Everything you need to know about G.fast
- Markets Unlocked – TalkTalk Business joins the debate on a full fibre future
- Helping our Partners to build back better
- TalkTalk Business win Best Fibre Connectivity Provider at the Comms Business Awards 2020!
- Improving Employee Well-Being During COVID-19
- We’d like to introduce you to our TalkTalk Business Product Solutions Team – Focusing on creating value for our Partners
- TalkTalk Business shares research whitepaper to help Partners address the mass shift to hybrid working
- G.fast or FTTP – What are they and how to make the right choice for your customers?
- Six Top Tips to Help Your Employees Stay Connected While Working from Home
- Workplace wellbeing: A checklist for your business
- How to get a better work-life balance when hybrid working
- The modern workplace
- Wholesale Virtual Event 2021 – Reconnecting with our Partners
- Wholesale Virtual Event: A faster future
- Important update – Openreach stop sell at selected Exchanges
- Hybrid Working Opportunities for the Channel - Our Roundtable Discussion
- Full Fibre is far better for the environment
- Top tips on how you can support your remote workers
- Your full fibre broadband overview
- TalkTalk Wholesale Services has been shortlisted for 8 Awards in 2021!
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- TalkTalk Business takes home a BESMA award
- We're finalists in the Global Women in Telco and Tech awards
- TalkTalk Business is a finalist in the Comms National Awards 2019
- TalkTalk Business’ MPLS network to be implemented at Multi-Academy Trust to drive efficiencies and save costs
- TalkTalk Business shortlisted for the CRN Women in Channel Awards
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Increased investment in our Partners
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- TalkTalk launches campaign to raise awareness of vulnerable connectivity
- TalkTalk Business offer businesses greater resiliency with Mobile Back-up
- Everything you need to know about IP Voice (VoIP)
- Important Notification of Change Freeze 2020
Wholesale Virtual Event 2021 – Reconnecting with our Partners
Wholesale Virtual Event 2021 – Reconnecting with our Partners
We are so excited to announce our Wholesale Services Virtual Event 2021 will be taking place on Thursday 20th May.
After what has been an extraordinary 12 months, we’re looking forward to reconnecting with our Partners, updating you on all aspects of the business, making some amazing announcements and showcasing how we are absolutely committed to supporting your growth aspirations, as we accelerate out of lockdown.
Here are six reasons why you should join us for our Wholesale Virtual Summit 2021:
1. A new era
We aim to share with you why we are energised about our collective future. We will be unveiling two very exciting announcements for our business. Both of which were created and crafted with our Partners in mind.
2. How we are building a fibre future together
We will walk you through the connectivity landscape and how we match, our product roadmap, leveraging our capabilities to enable you to sell further services to you customers, and how we can help you prepare.
3. Future proofing our network: strategy and performance
We invest millions into our network every year to makes sure it remains one of the best. You will get to see insights into how our network continues to perform well with ever-growing demand - and this remains our number priority. We will also show you how we are well placed for the full fibre explosion and still the market leader for High bandwidth services (ethernet), and how we are always ensuring Partners can exploit the platforms we build. We’ll tell you more about the innovative technology we’re implementing at the Wholesale Virtual Summit.
4. The ultimate full fibre enabler
Find out more about our plan to become the ultimate Full Fibre enabler for the channel; giving us the greatest scale and our Partners ubiquitous coverage. We are working with Openreach, CityFibre and other AltNets to deliver our strategy and are excited for you to be part of the discussion.
5. Update on our mission to become easy to do business with
We continue to be focused on improving the way we work with our Partners. We’ve listened to your feedback and have invested in the way we work across operations, service, provisioning, billing and assurance. We’re looking forward to reflecting through the deliverables, covering our operational strategy and guiding you through what you can expect from us as we continue with our obsession with being easy to do business with.
6. And more! (We can’t give away too much!)
As well as all of the above, we will have special guests, personal messages, new faces, insights into our vision, strategies, plans and more! This is one you don’t want to miss out on and we’re so excited to be sharing some incredible news with our Partners that will set us all up for a successful journey ahead.
As always, we want to connect with you as much as possible so despite this being a virtual event, we are keen to make it interactive and will encourage you to ask questions throughout.
Contact your Account Manager to register and we'll see you soon.