- Partner Types
- Why Wholesale Services?
News & Insight
- Openreach’s Exchange Upgrade & Migration trials: What you need to know
- 4 reasons full fibre outperforms copper every time
- Partner Roadshow 2020: Follow the fibre
- Enhanced Monitoring: Unleash the power of data(2)
- One Customer Desk: Becoming easier to do business with
- 7 reasons you don’t want to miss the Partner Roadshow
- Case study: Using powerful data to drive fibre upsell for our Partners
- Digital Britain 2.0: Comms Vision 2019 highlights
- Capacity Europe 2019 highlights
- 6 reasons to add G.fast to your connectivity portfolio
- Could EoFTTC hit the sweet spot for your customers?
- 3 things we learned at Channel Live 2019
- 5 reasons to visit us at Channel Live
- Harnessing Google's digital marketing insights to boost your business
- How to use robotics to improve business operations
- Q&A with Simon Leather at Connected Britain 2019
- Fibre and the channel: Busting the myths
- International Telecoms Week 2019: Meet the team
- Key takeaways from the Connectivity Matters Summit 2019
- Why the WLR switch off is an opportunity, not a threat
- 4 insights to reduce churn and stay one step ahead
- What we learnt at our first Partner Roadshow
- 5 ways to support your customers’ digital transformation
- Our COO's tips for winning business through customer experience
- Telco forecast: What to expect in 2019
- Top 5 network insights
- What's Christmas without connection?
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Help your customers win more this Black Friday
- Rob's had a day to forget
- Comms vision 2018 Highlights
- Meet us at Capacity Europe
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- Intro to Knowledge
- Proud to be keeping Britain connected
- Ofcom reports our managed broadband speeds ahead of competition
- Preparing for the second surge in remote working
- Accelerate your Homeworker opportunity with our data and insights
- The future of telephony - Our VoIP journey so far...
- Changing the way we communicate for the better
- TalkTalk Business delighted to announce our 'Covid-critical' broadband engineers have been awarded MBEs
- TalkTalk Business win ‘Best Wholesale Sales Team’ Award at the Global Carrier Awards 2020!
- Everything you need to know about G.fast
- Markets Unlocked – TalkTalk Business joins the debate on a full fibre future
- Helping our Partners to build back better
- TalkTalk Business win Best Fibre Connectivity Provider at the Comms Business Awards 2020!
- Improving Employee Well-Being During COVID-19
- We’d like to introduce you to our TalkTalk Business Product Solutions Team – Focusing on creating value for our Partners
- TalkTalk Business shares research whitepaper to help Partners address the mass shift to hybrid working
- G.fast or FTTP – What are they and how to make the right choice for your customers?
- Six Top Tips to Help Your Employees Stay Connected While Working from Home
- Workplace wellbeing: A checklist for your business
- How to get a better work-life balance when hybrid working
- The modern workplace
- Wholesale Virtual Event 2021 – Reconnecting with our Partners
- Wholesale Virtual Event: A faster future
- Hybrid Working Opportunities for the Channel - Our Roundtable Discussion
- Full Fibre is far better for the environment
- Top tips on how you can support your remote workers
- Your full fibre broadband overview
- TalkTalk Wholesale Services has been shortlisted for 8 Awards in 2021!
- Update: Openreach stop sell at selected Exchanges
- Comms Vision 2021
- Looking back at 2021
- TalkTalk Wholesale Services appoints Ruth Kennedy as Chief Sales Officer
- Our new operating model
- Channel Live 2022: What to expect
- Openreach Marketing Campaign in Mildenhall
- Great together: Building long lasting partnerships
- TalkTalk Group Enters Into Agreement to Acquire Virtual1
- Our 3 Key Highlights at Channel Live
- Great Together: The Ultimate Enabler
- Great Together: Not all heroes wear capes
- EAD: Why do my customers need faster speeds?
- Fibre in the channel: Are we on track for 2030?
- TalkTalk Wholesale Services win ‘Best Wholesale Fibre Provider’ at the UK Fibre Awards 2022!
- Honing a Diverse and Inclusive Workforce
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- TalkTalk Business takes home a BESMA award
- We're finalists in the Global Women in Telco and Tech awards
- TalkTalk Business is a finalist in the Comms National Awards 2019
- TalkTalk Business’ MPLS network to be implemented at Multi-Academy Trust to drive efficiencies and save costs
- TalkTalk Business shortlisted for the CRN Women in Channel Awards
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Increased investment in our Partners
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- TalkTalk launches campaign to raise awareness of vulnerable connectivity
- TalkTalk Business offer businesses greater resiliency with Mobile Back-up
- Everything you need to know about IP Voice (VoIP)
- Important Notification of Change Freeze 2020
Workplace wellbeing: A checklist for your business
Workplace wellbeing: A checklist for your business
Employee health and wellbeing is an organisational must-have, especially during these difficult times. Despite the advantages of cutting the commute when hybrid working and being able to work around your personal life, employees’ wellbeing can still suffer. When working from home it’s to feel isolated and may struggle. Businesses need to prioritise mental health in the workplace and promote an open culture and communication on mental health.
It is important to ensure your employees are safe, healthy, satisfied and engaged with their work. Below is a short checklist that your organisation can use to improve wellbeing in the workplace:
- Prioritise mental health in the workplace by developing and delivering a programme of activity.
- Increase organisational confidence and capability.
- Provide mental health tools and support.
- Proactively ensure organisational culture drive positive mental health outcomes.
- Promote an open culture and communication on mental health.
- Encourage leaders to role model good sleep and work hygiene e.g. reducing evening screen time to tackle stigma of sleep being a ‘nice to have’.
Social Isolation and loneliness
- Always be available to talk – and communicate this to all teams.
- Enable social connection.
- Encourage daily check-ins with teams to catch up and have a chat.
- Try to have monthly team activities e.g. Team quiz, games etc.
- Review any work-related factors negatively impacting employee’s financial wellbeing and take action to mitigate these risks.
- Reach out to employees, encourage the conversation, and listen to the support they need.
- Signpost to reliable information and sources.
- Find creative ways to help employees to support and encourage each other with physical activity and healthy eating, e.g. 'walk and talk' catch ups.
- Promote daily walks - Serotonin promotes a sense of happiness and well-being so the more fresh air you have will help to significantly boost your employees' mood.
- Share reputable free resources.
At TalkTalk Business, we have a fantastic People Team that have been doing an incredible job at making sure our employees are happy and healthy, providing them with resources, events and more. Steps like these give your employees more opportunities to let you know about any problems they’re experiencing, and also means they’re more likely to remain motivated, productive and successful when hybrid working.
If you’d like to use this checklist for your own organisation, feel free to download the checklist here.
Read our recent whitepaper on 'The impact of COVID-19 and levelling up hybrid working' here.