- Partner Types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- Openreach’s Exchange Upgrade & Migration trials: What you need to know
- 4 reasons full fibre outperforms copper every time
- Partner Roadshow 2020: Follow the fibre
- Enhanced Monitoring: Unleash the power of data(2)
- One Customer Desk: Becoming easier to do business with
- 7 reasons you don’t want to miss the Partner Roadshow
- Case study: Using powerful data to drive fibre upsell for our Partners
- Digital Britain 2.0: Comms Vision 2019 highlights
- Capacity Europe 2019 highlights
- 6 reasons to add G.fast to your connectivity portfolio
- Could EoFTTC hit the sweet spot for your customers?
- 3 things we learned at Channel Live 2019
- 5 reasons to visit us at Channel Live
- Harnessing Google's digital marketing insights to boost your business
- How to use robotics to improve business operations
- Q&A with Simon Leather at Connected Britain 2019
- Fibre and the channel: Busting the myths
- International Telecoms Week 2019: Meet the team
- Key takeaways from the Connectivity Matters Summit 2019
- Why the WLR switch off is an opportunity, not a threat
- 4 insights to reduce churn and stay one step ahead
- What we learnt at our first Partner Roadshow
- 5 ways to support your customers’ digital transformation
- Our COO's tips for winning business through customer experience
- Telco forecast: What to expect in 2019
- Top 5 network insights
- What's Christmas without connection?
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Help your customers win more this Black Friday
- Rob's had a day to forget
- Comms vision 2018 Highlights
- Meet us at Capacity Europe
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- Intro to Knowledge
- Proud to be keeping Britain connected
- Ofcom reports our managed broadband speeds ahead of competition
- Preparing for the second surge in remote working
- Accelerate your Homeworker opportunity with our data and insights
- The future of telephony - Our VoIP journey so far...
- Changing the way we communicate for the better
- TalkTalk Business delighted to announce our 'Covid-critical' broadband engineers have been awarded MBEs
- TalkTalk Business win ‘Best Wholesale Sales Team’ Award at the Global Carrier Awards 2020!
- Everything you need to know about G.fast
- Markets Unlocked – TalkTalk Business joins the debate on a full fibre future
- Helping our Partners to build back better
- TalkTalk Business win Best Fibre Connectivity Provider at the Comms Business Awards 2020!
- Improving Employee Well-Being During COVID-19
- We’d like to introduce you to our TalkTalk Business Product Solutions Team – Focusing on creating value for our Partners
- TalkTalk Business shares research whitepaper to help Partners address the mass shift to hybrid working
- G.fast or FTTP – What are they and how to make the right choice for your customers?
- Six Top Tips to Help Your Employees Stay Connected While Working from Home
- Workplace wellbeing: A checklist for your business
- How to get a better work-life balance when hybrid working
- The modern workplace
- Wholesale Virtual Event 2021 – Reconnecting with our Partners
- Wholesale Virtual Event: A faster future
- Hybrid Working Opportunities for the Channel - Our Roundtable Discussion
- Full Fibre is far better for the environment
- Top tips on how you can support your remote workers
- Your full fibre broadband overview
- TalkTalk Wholesale Services has been shortlisted for 8 Awards in 2021!
- Update: Openreach stop sell at selected Exchanges
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- TalkTalk Business takes home a BESMA award
- We're finalists in the Global Women in Telco and Tech awards
- TalkTalk Business is a finalist in the Comms National Awards 2019
- TalkTalk Business’ MPLS network to be implemented at Multi-Academy Trust to drive efficiencies and save costs
- TalkTalk Business shortlisted for the CRN Women in Channel Awards
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Increased investment in our Partners
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- TalkTalk launches campaign to raise awareness of vulnerable connectivity
- TalkTalk Business offer businesses greater resiliency with Mobile Back-up
- Everything you need to know about IP Voice (VoIP)
- Important Notification of Change Freeze 2020
* Denotes a required field
Business Grade SLA
Consistent Symmetrical Speeds
Your customers’ service will remain up should a component line fail
Simple proposition that’s easy to price compared to most competitors
Available from all TalkTalk Business Exchanges, offering more locations than any competitor
A lower cost product than Ethernet Access Direct and also a great alternative if Ethernet over Fibre is not available
Provides symmetric bandwidth
Available on 1 or 3 year contracts
A great option if high ECCs or complex wayleaves are needed for traditional fibre products
Great for internet and MPLS IPVPN services but targeted at sites with lower bandwidth needs
|2 Pair||Up to 10Mbps||Delivered over 2 copper pairs. If one pair fails, customers will still be connected but with less bandwidth.|
|4 Pair||Up to 20Mbps||Delivered over 4 copper pairs. If one, two or three pairs fail customers will still be connected but with less bandwidth.|
Wholesale Ethernet First Mile (EFM)
Our Wholesale Ethernet in the First Mile (EFM) solutions enable your customers to benefit from greater internet speeds without having to commit to the costs associated with full fibre Ethernet. A strong upsell for customers on leased-line, SDSL, broadband or low-end Ethernet. Our wholesale EFM is ideal for a wide range of businesses, including those that require a faster connection for critical applications and those looking for greater bandwidth without moving to full-blown Ethernet.
Choose from 2 Pair or 4 Pair services. Our 2 Pair solution offers speeds of up to 10Mbps, while our 4 Pair option provides speeds of up to 20Mbps. Whichever service you go for, you will benefit from a straightforward pricing structure that makes financial planning simple. In addition, we don’t impose distance or usage charges, and we can provide low-cost EFM to more locations than our competitors.
Our EFM solutions are delivered using multiple copper telephone lines. This means they are highly resilient. Even if a component line fails, your customers’ services will remain operational.
To discover more about the EFM solutions we offer to our Partners, and to get EFM prices, check out the details provided below or contact one of our UK-based business specialists.
We understand that your customers need to be online for their customers and employees. We’re here to ensure they’re always connected with our 24/7 UK based business experts.
We offer an enhanced 7 hour fast fix service.
Available as a symmetric service up to 10Mbps or 20Mbps depending on length, quality and number of copper lines used.
We have a simple, two-point pricing structure making financial planning easy. Couple this with no distance or usage charges and great availability on one of the largest EFM networks in the UK and we can offer low cost EFM to more locations than other providers.
EFM has a degree of inherent resilience but if your customers require greater uptime, we can also offer secondary circuits.
Ethernet in the First Mile is available on 1 or 3 year contracts.
Installation is up to either 45 or 90 days depending on circumstances.
Our Next Generation Network
Invested in our future-proof network
Enabled exchanges within the UK