- Partner Types
- Why Wholesale Services?
News & Insight
- Openreach’s Exchange Upgrade & Migration trials: What you need to know
- 4 reasons full fibre outperforms copper every time
- Partner Roadshow 2020: Follow the fibre
- Enhanced Monitoring: Unleash the power of data(2)
- One Customer Desk: Becoming easier to do business with
- 7 reasons you don’t want to miss the Partner Roadshow
- Case study: Using powerful data to drive fibre upsell for our Partners
- Digital Britain 2.0: Comms Vision 2019 highlights
- Capacity Europe 2019 highlights
- 6 reasons to add G.fast to your connectivity portfolio
- Could EoFTTC hit the sweet spot for your customers?
- 3 things we learned at Channel Live 2019
- 5 reasons to visit us at Channel Live
- Harnessing Google's digital marketing insights to boost your business
- How to use robotics to improve business operations
- Q&A with Simon Leather at Connected Britain 2019
- Fibre and the channel: Busting the myths
- International Telecoms Week 2019: Meet the team
- Key takeaways from the Connectivity Matters Summit 2019
- Why the WLR switch off is an opportunity, not a threat
- 4 insights to reduce churn and stay one step ahead
- What we learnt at our first Partner Roadshow
- 5 ways to support your customers’ digital transformation
- Our COO's tips for winning business through customer experience
- Telco forecast: What to expect in 2019
- Top 5 network insights
- What's Christmas without connection?
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Help your customers win more this Black Friday
- Rob's had a day to forget
- Comms vision 2018 Highlights
- Meet us at Capacity Europe
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- Intro to Knowledge
- Proud to be keeping Britain connected
- Ofcom reports our managed broadband speeds ahead of competition
- Preparing for the second surge in remote working
- Accelerate your Homeworker opportunity with our data and insights
- The future of telephony - Our VoIP journey so far...
- Changing the way we communicate for the better
- TalkTalk Business delighted to announce our 'Covid-critical' broadband engineers have been awarded MBEs
- TalkTalk Business win ‘Best Wholesale Sales Team’ Award at the Global Carrier Awards 2020!
- Everything you need to know about G.fast
- Markets Unlocked – TalkTalk Business joins the debate on a full fibre future
- Helping our Partners to build back better
- TalkTalk Business win Best Fibre Connectivity Provider at the Comms Business Awards 2020!
- Improving Employee Well-Being During COVID-19
- We’d like to introduce you to our TalkTalk Business Product Solutions Team – Focusing on creating value for our Partners
- TalkTalk Business shares research whitepaper to help Partners address the mass shift to hybrid working
- G.fast or FTTP – What are they and how to make the right choice for your customers?
- Six Top Tips to Help Your Employees Stay Connected While Working from Home
- Workplace wellbeing: A checklist for your business
- How to get a better work-life balance when hybrid working
- The modern workplace
- Wholesale Virtual Event 2021 – Reconnecting with our Partners
- Wholesale Virtual Event: A faster future
- Hybrid Working Opportunities for the Channel - Our Roundtable Discussion
- Full Fibre is far better for the environment
- Top tips on how you can support your remote workers
- Your full fibre broadband overview
- TalkTalk Wholesale Services has been shortlisted for 8 Awards in 2021!
- Update: Openreach stop sell at selected Exchanges
- Comms Vision 2021
- Looking back at 2021
- TalkTalk Wholesale Services appoints Ruth Kennedy as Chief Sales Officer
- Our new operating model
- Channel Live 2022: What to expect
- Openreach Marketing Campaign in Mildenhall
- Great together: Building long lasting partnerships
- TalkTalk Group Enters Into Agreement to Acquire Virtual1
- Our 3 Key Highlights at Channel Live
- Great Together: The Ultimate Enabler
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- TalkTalk Business takes home a BESMA award
- We're finalists in the Global Women in Telco and Tech awards
- TalkTalk Business is a finalist in the Comms National Awards 2019
- TalkTalk Business’ MPLS network to be implemented at Multi-Academy Trust to drive efficiencies and save costs
- TalkTalk Business shortlisted for the CRN Women in Channel Awards
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Increased investment in our Partners
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- TalkTalk launches campaign to raise awareness of vulnerable connectivity
- TalkTalk Business offer businesses greater resiliency with Mobile Back-up
- Everything you need to know about IP Voice (VoIP)
- Important Notification of Change Freeze 2020
Remote working advice for businesses
In light of the Coronavirus situation, many businesses are taking steps to enable their staff to stay at home and work remotely. At TalkTalk Business, we are committed to helping you and your customers keep your businesses on track and stay productive. And as an established connectivity provider and advocates of flexible working, we have plenty of experience in enabling our own teams to work outside the office environment.
Here are some suggestions and advice that might help your business during this time. We’ve also included a selection of tips you could share with your customers, to help them troubleshoot any connection issues they might face and keep them connected.
We have also provided a downloadable template that you can use in your customer communications.
How to help your customers get the most from their home connectivity
Here's some tips to help your customers get the most from their home connections:
Check connections and router location
Turn off and on
Reduce video streaming
Try a wired connection
Use your master socket
Reduce signal interference
Change your wireless channel
Don’t forget to disinfect devices
Considerations to help your customers and their staff to work from home
Primarily, employees will need to be able to access vital information and documents to keep their business moving. So, the first question you and your team might want to think about is whether they have computers at home they can use, or if they'll need a laptop to take with them.
How can my customers access files easily?
How can I ensure my customers remain connected?
What other equipment will they need?
How can I support employees during this time?
Tips on structuring for staff working from home
Some staff who are new to working from home might find it difficult to find a structured routine. Here are a few things might help ease their transition and adapt to remote working.