Mobile Backup provides users with an additional 3rd party router, equipped with two roaming SIM cards. The router serves as a resiliency measure in the event of any loss in connectivity, by utilising it’s roaming IMs until the primary circuit issues are resolved.
- Ensures business continuity and resilience for critical applications and systems such as PoS, stock management etc.
- The dynamic SIMs constantly searches for the best network provider at each location, at any given time.
- You can choose which applications to prioritise in the event of the loss of the fixed network
Provides full proactive monitoring and management of network, infrastructure and applications including alerting and reporting.
- In depth view of WAN & LAN devices to support fault diagnostics.
- Detailed reporting and trend analysis including application usage, site availability and traffic flow.
- Automated and configurable alarms for early visibility of outages or potential issues.
Private Cloud Connect
Private Cloud Connect allows for secure Cloud-ready Hybrid Network breakout to third party Cloud Service Providers.
- Ensures that business traffic is transmitted and received in a secure private environment that does not touch the public Internet.
- All traffic is managed within a secure, high performance environment between our network and the cloud provider, meaning we can provide this solution with low latency.
- Connectivity to major cloud services providers such as Microsoft Azure and Amazon web Services.
- Data can be stored securely in the cloud but access from anywhere, thus reducing local stored data requirements and allows for scalable solutions based on changing business needs.
Business WiFi provides a fully managed ‘business grade’ solution which is scalable, highly secured, allows for rich data collection and analysis and a ‘5- bar’ level of coverage across the premise.
- A ‘5 bar’ connectivity service throughout the premises, providing excellent coverage for your external customers. WiFi traffic is also segregated from the rest of your business’ data to ensure any sensitive data remains secure and untouchable.
- Encourages customers to make the most of the in-store WiFi capabilities, whilst capturing valuable customer data.
- A flexible WiFi Solution which can be scaled accordingly to your needs, meaning that we can meet your business needs regardless of your size and requirements.
Routers and Firewalls
- There is the option to choose a managed router or firewall with popular brands such as Cisco and Dell SonicWALL.