- Business types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
Case StudiesNews and PR
- The contactless customer: A more hospitable approach to digital transformation
- The full fibre future is now: Is retail ready for the big switch off?
- The road to success: How digital solutions are whipping the logistics industry into shape
- Why should your business consider switching to 10GB ethernet?
- Women in Leadership
- 2022 will drive a new need for speed
- Reflecting on COP26
- It’s time to get back to business
- Cardiff: An ultrafast city
- The connectivity market is changing fast: it’s time to upgrade
- TalkTalk is one the best places to work in the UK!
- TalkTalk Business: Finalists in Comms Council UK Awards 2021
- Business Full Fibre can drive post-lockdown success
- The new need for speed
- Ofcom report: UK digital dependency driven to new heights during lockdown
- Business Full Fibre - the what, where and why of full fibre
- Ultrafast Business Fibre: what it is and why you might need it
- Ultrafast Business Fibre is your back to business game changer
- Hybrid Working
- Our approach to customer service
- Supporting hybrid workers with our new cloud-based unified communications offering
- Why does Business Ultrafast Fibre matter to my business?
- Business New Year’s Resolutions
- FTTP FTW! New Research: Full Fibre Most Energy-Efficient Connectivity Method
- Five myths and misconceptions about Business Ultrafast Fibre
- Getting up to speed – Everything you need to know about Business Ultrafast Fibre
- Ready to supercharge your connectivity?
- Controlling costs is just one reason to move to cloud
- The New Business Wi-Fi Hub
- Business as unusual - making homeworking work for the new normal
- Working from home - is residential broadband up to the job?
- What’s the value of an empty desk? How homeworking could help balance the books
- Mitel Platinum Partner - We did it again!!
- Get an hour back every day
- What is a Leased Line?
- One thing you never hear in the office
- Prepare for the workplace of 2025 today: 3 simple steps
- 5 things you should consider before moving to the cloud
- What will the future of collaboration look like?
- The Northern Agenda
- How will machines unleash your business’ potential?
- Are UK workforces ready for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- What we learnt at Accelerate Her 2017
- Saying goodbye to legacy systems - ensuring a migration is trouble-free
- 5 tips to for a better work-life balance
- How our network investment helps digital transformation
- Telco forecast: what to expect in 2019?
- 4 connectivity options to consider when building a resilient network
- Hosted Voice – It’s time to make the move
- 3 reasons why you should consider Business VoIP in the next 6 months
- 4 top tips for hiring the best staff
- Businesses in the Gigabit fast lane
- A beginner's guide to CPaaS
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- 5 TED talks you won't want to miss
- 5 reasons to consider an IPVPN solution
- You’re busy right? But are you as productive as you think?
- Collaborating with Openreach to clear Britain’s Ethernet installation backlog
- The Future of Retail
- World Cup 2018: Watch it, tweet it, stream it
- 4 tips to thrive on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Flexibility and connectivity for the modern era
- Helping Manchester based SMEs succeed in 2021
- CityFibre Ethernet Access Circuit Promotion
- Mitel 10 Reasons
- Nobody can slow your business down with a dedicated leased line
- It’s time to get back to business
- Should Direct Internet Access be at the heart of your business?
- We’re finalists in the UK Complaint Handling Awards 2022!
- Small Businesses Buoyant in Run up to Christmas
- Join us in making the climate crisis history
- Lockdown Lessons
- Mental Health and Wellbeing: Helping our Colleagues
- Challenge 2030: How We're Helping Make the Climate Crisis History
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- How to help your staff get the most from their home connectivity
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Partner Restructure
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Employees want tech to improve productivity
- 1 in 3 British employees expect more workplace flexibility in the next decade
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- Only 1 in 5 workers see AI as a threat
- Are businesses ready to cope with tech advances?
- Preliminary FY17 Results
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- UK workers say OMG to RFID chip tracking
- Spend on Small Business Saturday up 15% to £717 Million
- TalkTalk Business launches new suite of Cloud-ready connectivity products
- TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
- TalkTalk launches FibreNation
- TalkTalk Business first to launch business-grade broadband packages to address huge surge in working from home
- A rapid response: how we’ve delivered critical connections during COVID-19
* Denotes a required field
What is Cloud-ready Ethernet over Fibre (EoFTTC)?
Ethernet over Fibre to the Cabinet (EoFTTC) is provided by copper from your business premises over the short distance to the green cabinets in the street. Unlike standard broadband where the copper then continues all the way to the exchange, Ethernet over Fibre to the Cabinet traffic travels across a shared fibre optic circuit to the exchange. The extra distance doesn’t lead to ongoing degradation of performance, which allows access to up to 20Mbps symmetrical speed with the additional boost downstream making a total of 76Mbps downstream bandwidth.
This provides an Ethernet service, without the cost, whilst offering great UK wide coverage that’s more often available in residential areas. Ethernet over Fibre is ideal for both Cloud-ready Internet Access and Private Network. Often chosen for its speedy transfers of large data files as well as running simultaneous applications like SIP, video conferencing and real-time business applications.
Low-cost Ethernet option for £90 per month.
Fix time SLA of 7 hours.
Ideal for Cloud-ready internet and Private Network.
Delivers high speeds and superior reliability.
Exclusive, prioritised bandwidth for your connection.
Put up to 200 voice lines on one connection.
Downstream/Upstream speeds of up to 76/20 mbps.
Quicker installation than other Ethernet products.
24/7 UK based support team.
Available on 1 or 3 year contracts.
More Points of Presence (PoPs) than other providers.
99.995% network reliability.
Want to know more about what we can offer?
* Denotes a required field
Bandwidth & Performance
- Available as a symmetric or bursting data service.
- The downstream bandwidth is capable of bursting up to 80Mbps. We don’t cap at 20Mbps downstream so if you can achieve more on your connection then use it free of charge.
- TalkTalk Business delivers EoFTTC across our all-IP Next Generation Network which covers more than 95% of the UK.
- We prioritise bandwidth for consistently high speeds with excellent reliability.
- Supports both Cloud-ready and Private Network services, Next Generation Voice, cloud-based services, streaming and broadcasting.
- We deliver fast and symmetrical speeds with superior reliability and performance consistency that's achievable only on an uncontended line.
- Our network allows you to create a multi-site Virtual Private Network mostly over fibre and to put up to 200 voice lines on a single connection
- If your business requires greater uptime we can also offer additional secondary circuits and security solutions as well as helping you optimise the connection for your business needs. This is provided as data only service.
- Your connectivity stays at maximum symmetrical speed 100% of the time due to your own uncontended line
SLAs & Support Service
- We offer an enhanced 7 hour fault fixing SLA that's backed by service credits.
We understand that you need to be online for your customers and employees. We’re here to ensure you are always connected with our 24x7 UK based business experts.
- We will assign an account manager (desk based or field) who will be your first point of call into TalkTalk Business.
- For an additional cost, we can also provide a service manager who will give regular performance reviews of your Cloud-Ready Private Network.
- Enhanced delivery includes a Project Manager who will oversee the end to end process at an additional cost.
- We fully manage all practical aspects at your premises, ensuring minimal disruption to your day-to-day business.
- Ethernet is fully go-live tested during the installation process.
- EoFTTC installs can usually be done within 30 days due to our nimble onboarding process.
Ethernet over Fibre to the Cabinet (EoFTTC) is available on 1 or 3 year contracts.
Easy to do Business With
Whether you’re looking for a simple package or a managed solution, we make the process hassle-free from joining to using to changing. With over 600 dedicated UK-based business specialists, you’ll find the help you need.
See how TalkTalk Business being 'Easy to Deal With' is critical to Fuller's pubs.
Why TalkTalk Business
BAM Nuttall Case Study
"In order to achieve our goals for the business and our customers, we had to explore the capabilities of alternate ISPs. TalkTalk Business stood out from the start. Not only could they deliver the performance levels we sought, but they guaranteed a fantastic proposition and service wrap. They’ve been excellent from the outset and are developing into a trusted partner to our business."
TalkTalk Business stood out from the start
Asset and Deployment Manager
DX Case Study
"TalkTalk Business stood out from the start. When it came to the tender stage, they demonstrated capability, flexibility and complete transparency. This came through when we talked to their existing customers too. They’ve been excellent from the outset and are developing into a trusted partner to our business."
They demonstrated capability, flexibility and complete transparency
Chief Information Officer (CIO)
Our Next Generation Network
Invested in our future-proof network
Enabled exchanges within the UK
Terms and conditions
This package is only available on fully loaded 100MB circuits and above, excluding 10Gb circuits. Zone 2/B pricing does not include any distance charges, distance charges will not be discounted.
Prices are based 3-year term and for both EAD & EoFTTC going live, if one of the services doesn't go live then RRP will be charged for all other services including routers. If one service is cancelled Full Cancellation charges will apply. If EAD is cancelled due to ECC’s, then the EoFTTC will be charged at RRP.
All prices exclude VAT.