- Business types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
News and PR
- Cardiff: An ultrafast city
- The connectivity market is changing fast: it’s time to upgrade
- TalkTalk is one the best places to work in the UK!
- TalkTalk Business: Finalists in Comms Council UK Awards 2021
- Business Full Fibre can drive post-lockdown success
- The new need for speed
- Ofcom report: UK digital dependency driven to new heights during lockdown
- Business Full Fibre - the what, where and why of full fibre
- Ultrafast Business Fibre: what it is and why you might need it
- Ultrafast Business Fibre is your back to business game changer
- Hybrid Working
- Our approach to customer service
- Supporting hybrid workers with our new cloud-based unified communications offering
- Why does Business Ultrafast Fibre matter to my business?
- Business New Year’s Resolutions
- FTTP FTW! New Research: Full Fibre Most Energy-Efficient Connectivity Method
- Five myths and misconceptions about Business Ultrafast Fibre
- Getting up to speed – Everything you need to know about Business Ultrafast Fibre
- Ready to supercharge your connectivity?
- Controlling costs is just one reason to move to cloud
- The New Business Wi-Fi Hub
- Business as unusual - making homeworking work for the new normal
- Working from home - is residential broadband up to the job?
- What’s the value of an empty desk? How homeworking could help balance the books
- Mitel Platinum Partner - We did it again!!
- Get an hour back every day
- What is a Leased Line?
- One thing you never hear in the office
- Prepare for the workplace of 2025 today: 3 simple steps
- 5 things you should consider before moving to the cloud
- What will the future of collaboration look like?
- The Northern Agenda
- How will machines unleash your business’ potential?
- Are UK workforces ready for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- What we learnt at Accelerate Her 2017
- Saying goodbye to legacy systems - ensuring a migration is trouble-free
- 5 tips to for a better work-life balance
- How our network investment helps digital transformation
- Telco forecast: what to expect in 2019?
- 4 connectivity options to consider when building a resilient network
- Hosted Voice – It’s time to make the move
- 3 reasons why you should consider Business VoIP in the next 6 months
- 4 top tips for hiring the best staff
- Businesses in the Gigabit fast lane
- A beginner's guide to CPaaS
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- 5 TED talks you won't want to miss
- 5 reasons to consider an IPVPN solution
- You’re busy right? But are you as productive as you think?
- Collaborating with Openreach to clear Britain’s Ethernet installation backlog
- World Cup 2018: Watch it, tweet it, stream it
- 4 tips to thrive on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- The Future of Retail
- Flexibility and connectivity for the modern era
- Helping Manchester based SMEs succeed in 2021
- CityFibre Ethernet Access Circuit Promotion
- Join us in making the climate crisis history
- Lockdown Lessons
- Mental Health and Wellbeing: Helping our Colleagues
- Delivering Net Zero Carbon Emissions by 2030
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- How to help your staff get the most from their home connectivity
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Partner Restructure
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Employees want tech to improve productivity
- 1 in 3 British employees expect more workplace flexibility in the next decade
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- Only 1 in 5 workers see AI as a threat
- Are businesses ready to cope with tech advances?
- Preliminary FY17 Results
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- UK workers say OMG to RFID chip tracking
- Spend on Small Business Saturday up 15% to £717 Million
- TalkTalk Business launches new suite of Cloud-ready connectivity products
- TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
- TalkTalk launches FibreNation
- TalkTalk Business first to launch business-grade broadband packages to address huge surge in working from home
- A rapid response: how we’ve delivered critical connections during COVID-19
* Denotes a required field
HOSTED UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS FOR EVERY BUSINESS
From £8 per user per month
Hosted Unified Communications (HUC) is business communications made easy, tailor made for a new world of remote and hybrid work.
Take your solution with you
Make sure employees always have the information they need, and the communications and collaboration tools they want, at their fingertips, whether they’re in the office or not. With HUC you can make and answer calls, chat and conference, anywhere and on any device. It can cut your telephony costs, too.
Why choose hosted unified communications for your communications solution?
- Remote-work ready – make and receive calls, chat and schedule meetings and conferences from anywhere.
- Collaborative – share screens, transfer files and integrate with other collaboration tools.
- Adaptable – add (or remove) users in a couple of clicks, and deploy across single or multiple sites.
- Full-featured – call queuing, voicemail to email, call transfer, call recording, auto attendant...get all these features and more.
- Easy-to-manage – monitor productivity through a range of relevant call statistics; integrate with existing IT infrastructure such as Skype for Business.
- Cost-effective – low call costs, no ongoing maintenance, and pay as you go pricing.
Our HUC packages
Different businesses have different telephony requirements. With three call bundles to choose from, get the TalkTalk Business HUC solution that best meets your needs.
Enjoy perfect call control with HUC
HUC from TalkTalk Business gives enterprise communications to every business. It means you need never miss a customer call, and that interactions with customers are routinely smooth and efficient. A positive customer experience is achieved through a wide range of powerful features, available anywhere, on any device. Features include:
Auto attendant and answerphone system
Multiple concurrent calls
Call transfer and call recording
Choice of brand new, state-of-the-art handsets (with three-year warranty)
Be the agile business you need to be with hosted unified communications
Because it’s cloud-based, HUC is ideal for growing businesses, relocating businesses, and businesses with seasonal spikes in activity.
- Suitable for all sizes of business, from 5 - 100s of users
- Add (or remove) users in a couple of clicks
- Deploy the solution across single or multiple sites
- Plug and play functionality means that if you move sites, you can be up and running again in seconds (and keep existing numbers)
Our cloud-based communications solution is powered by Mitel
With our powerful HUC, you get the best of both TalkTalk Business and Mitel. Mitel is a global leader in unified communications, powering more than 60 million business users worldwide, and TalkTalk Business is one of only four Mitel Platinum partners in the UK.
Get more HUC for your buck
Call costs are generally lower with HUC than traditional communications systems, but the savings don’t end there. With HUC from TalkTalk Business, you pay for what you use, and never for what you don’t.
- You don’t host infrastructure, so there are no ongoing maintenance costs
- Installation and training are free
- Pay-as-you-go pricing and our well-designed call bundles make costs easier to manage and also ensure you only pay for the number of users you actually have
Why TalkTalk Business
We continually build on our legacy of innovation by finding new ways to level the playing field for UK businesses. HUC from TalkTalk Business lets businesses large and small benefit from powerful, scalable cloud-based communications.
Have a question about Hosted Voice?
* Denotes a required field