By: TalkTalk Business
- Business types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
News and PR
- Business Full Fibre can drive post-lockdown success
- The new need for speed
- Ofcom report: UK digital dependency driven to new heights during lockdown
- Business Full Fibre - the what, where and why of full fibre
- Ultrafast Business Fibre: what it is and why you might need it
- Ultrafast Business Fibre is your back to business game changer
- Hybrid Working
- Our approach to customer service
- Supporting hybrid workers with our new cloud-based unified communications offering
- Why does Business Ultrafast Fibre matter to my business?
- Business New Year’s Resolutions
- FTTP FTW! New Research: Full Fibre Most Energy-Efficient Connectivity Method
- Five myths and misconceptions about Business Ultrafast Fibre
- Getting up to speed – Everything you need to know about Business Ultrafast Fibre
- Ready to supercharge your connectivity?
- Controlling costs is just one reason to move to cloud
- The New Business Wi-Fi Hub
- Business as unusual - making homeworking work for the new normal
- Working from home - is residential broadband up to the job?
- What’s the value of an empty desk? How homeworking could help balance the books
- Mitel Platinum Partner - We did it again!!
- Get an hour back every day
- What is a Leased Line?
- One thing you never hear in the office
- Prepare for the workplace of 2025 today: 3 simple steps
- 5 things you should consider before moving to the cloud
- What will the future of collaboration look like?
- The Northern Agenda
- How will machines unleash your business’ potential?
- Are UK workforces ready for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- What we learnt at Accelerate Her 2017
- Saying goodbye to legacy systems - ensuring a migration is trouble-free
- 5 tips to for a better work-life balance
- How our network investment helps digital transformation
- Telco forecast: what to expect in 2019?
- 4 connectivity options to consider when building a resilient network
- Hosted Voice – It’s time to make the move
- 3 reasons why you should consider Business VoIP in the next 6 months
- 4 top tips for hiring the best staff
- Businesses in the Gigabit fast lane
- A beginner's guide to CPaaS
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- 5 TED talks you won't want to miss
- 5 reasons to consider an IPVPN solution
- You’re busy right? But are you as productive as you think?
- Collaborating with Openreach to clear Britain’s Ethernet installation backlog
- World Cup 2018: Watch it, tweet it, stream it
- 4 tips to thrive on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- The Future of Retail
- Flexibility and connectivity for the modern era
- Helping Manchester based SMEs succeed in 2021
- CityFibre Ethernet Access Circuit Promotion
- Join us in making the climate crisis history
- Lockdown Lessons
- Mental Health and Wellbeing: Helping our Colleagues
- Delivering Net Zero Carbon Emissions by 2030
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- How to help your staff get the most from their home connectivity
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Partner Restructure
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Employees want tech to improve productivity
- 1 in 3 British employees expect more workplace flexibility in the next decade
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- Only 1 in 5 workers see AI as a threat
- Are businesses ready to cope with tech advances?
- Preliminary FY17 Results
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- UK workers say OMG to RFID chip tracking
- Spend on Small Business Saturday up 15% to £717 Million
- TalkTalk Business launches new suite of Cloud-ready connectivity products
- TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
- TalkTalk launches FibreNation
- TalkTalk Business first to launch business-grade broadband packages to address huge surge in working from home
- A rapid response: how we’ve delivered critical connections during COVID-19
Leased Lines and Hosted Voice
Licences and connectivity from £120 a month
SIP Trunking Deals & Packages
Flexible, cost-effective and robust, our SIP Trunking packages are suitable for businesses of all sizes. These products, sometimes called IP Voice or VoIP, eliminate the need for phone lines and the costs associated with them, making it easier for you to grow your company. If you’re looking for a scalable solution, our SIP Trunking services could be exactly what you need.
Our SIP Trunks service provides reliable voice connectivity between your PBX and our network. The benefits include increased flexibility, control, resiliency and reduced costs.
- Great value Bundles/PAYG.
- Spend Management & auto-suspend tools to help mitigate the risk against PBX fraud.
- End-to-end management.
- All Businesses
- Low Cost Calls
- Easy to Set-up
Choose a cloud phone system and do much more than make calls. Our Hosted Voice phone system brings together calls, chat, conferencing, document share and much more.
- Same functionality as a traditional phone system but save money through lower call costs and having no hardware to maintain.
- Ideal for flexible working - answer calls, chat and conference at home, at work and on the move.
- No upfront or installation costs, pay-as-you-go and for what you need.
- Growing businesses
- Multi-Site Businesses
- Low Cost Calls
3 things you need to know about IP Voice services:
- Trusted technology: 45% of UK businesses have now adopted IP Voice services (i.e. SIP Trunks and Hosted Voice).
- Huge cost savings: 96% of businesses who have adopted IP Voice services have made savings.
- Future proof your business: 29% are not aware that ISDN telephone lines will be switched off in 2025.
Sources: Cavell – SIP and IP Trunking Market Report & Forecast 2016 and IP Voice Censuswide Study, October 2016.
96% of the businesses who adopted IP Voice reported making savings. On average this saving was 35% compared to traditional ISDN telephony services.
Censuswide, IP Voice study, October 2016
High quality without the high price tag
To ensure that your calls are always connected and perfectly clear and your voice traffic is prioritised effectively, we provide end-to-end Quality of Service on our data circuits. In addition, we offer a variety of disaster recovery options so you can be sure that any technical problems at your sites won’t stop you from communicating with your colleagues and customers.
Hourly and daily spend management features can help you to control your costs and you can benefit from the convenience of having a single provider of voice and connectivity. For further peace of mind, our UK-based customer service team and technical professionals are available around the clock.
Find out more about our range of great value bundles and pay-as-you-go SIP Trunking deals or contact our expert team for further information or advice.
Why are IP Voice solutions, such as SIP Trunking or Hosted Voice, important for your business?
By: TalkTalk Business